[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
It always helps the author to check style issues with all browsers before posting. It’s good too to never assume your sites just good with just the browser the webmaster uses!
I think it was the latest update that messed it up. I didn't see any problems with IE before the last update. Hopefully its a somewhat easy fix.

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes + New Features

This update contains the following:

• Fixes an IE related bug that caused the upgrades to not display properly
  • Added a new account type option "Is Featured", if enabled it will display a small badge over that user upgrade. The badge text can be customized in the "af_paidregistrations_featured" phrase (see screenshot)
  • Added an option to also show/hide the right sidebar (Paid Version Only)
  • Fixed a minor issue with the branding-free version

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to reduce the gap between the listed items? Mine is taking up too much space.

Is there a way to reduce the gap between the listed items? Mine is taking up too much space.

If you mean the height of each feature, you can add the following to your extra.less template, change "10" depending how small you want it:

CSS:
.accountType-content li {
    padding: 10px 0;
}

If you mean the height of each feature, you can add the following to your extra.less template, change "10" depending how small you want it:

CSS:
.accountType-content li {
    padding: 10px 0;
}
Thanks. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I don't know if maybe my style is causing a problem.

Top Bottom