http://xenforo.com/community/search/3209217/?searchform=1&q=addonchat&o=date&c[title_only]=1 (click search).
I'm interested in having this done for my site so who do I need to contact? BTW: I love the idea of the video option and integration ;-)I use 123FlashChat and have found it fantastic...I have mine integrated into my site with the users in chat displayed in the "Members Online Now" box in the right column. I also have video and whiteboard...I paid them $100 to integrate it for me and have it set that ONLY registered site users can access it by clicking a menu bar link which opens the chat room with them already logged in to it and their XF profile also carries across for other users to see...attached are some screen shots...if it gives you something to think about as an alternative...I have previously also used Flashcoms Chat Room but that needs external hosting if you wish to have video facilities also but the 123FlashChat uses my own server without any extra software licences needed.
Attached to this forum posting is the first official AddonChat module release for XenForo 1.
Please report installation problems, general use issues and/or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remote Authentication
- Automatic Sign-in
- Automatic Account Look-up for quick setup
- Complete control of AddonChat v9.x permissions from within the XenForo user group manager.
- Embedded and Pop-up display options
- Who's Chatting user count indicated in main menu
- Right-click tie in to XenForo User Profile Page
- Optional Guest Access (with Remote Authentication enabled)
- Direct link to AddonChat control panel through XenForo ACP
- Support for entry of custom code parameters & direct settings
The attached file is an updated integration. Previous version 1.0.7
- addon-AddonChat.1.0.8.zip 40.68K 98 downloads
Well that stinks, it didn't always used to be that way.. But then things do change..vBSEO used to have a solid reputation to, once upon a time..Addonchat is a joke. The support is a joke and customer service is a joke. 1st hand experience over 2 years and a dozen ignored emails. Steer clear.