Addon and Style Developer

Hi everyone,

I have over 10 years of experience working with clients on a variety of PHP projects, from last one year I am associate with a xenforo's client and doing work for him on different xenforo projects, i think now i have enough knowledge of xenforo so now my services will be available for all of you :)

What i am offering:
  • Hourly project $20 per hour
  • Full project price

Services:
  1. Addon Development
  2. Installation (Addon, Theme , Xenforo)
  3. Bug fixed
  4. Custom style
  5. Monthly maintenance
  6. Migration

If you have any question feel free to ask me. And if you are interested in my services just drop me a PM

Hmm... That's strange, saying that you have one year knowledge with xenForo platform, but you have just 32 minutes in this community.

@Ozzy47

PHP work:

VB:

phpfreaks:

Can't share xenforo's client url as becuase of adult content

Thanks

@Ozzy47

PHP work:

VB:

phpfreaks:

Can't share xenforo's client url as becuase of adult content

Thanks
Can you please describe the work on each of those pages?
What kind of work have you done to them. Thank you.

Why in private?
If that's what you did for that page and share it on my private, I suppose would be more beneficiary for you if you share it in main, so everyone can see what job have you done for each of those pages.
private conversation started

I spoke to the owner of this site, Italian like me, and he said that you worked very badly for him, you made a big mess.
Really? Client give me 5+ rating for work if i make a big mess then why did this? and i still have one of his job on my queue you talk with wrong person or may he tell you about other developer so please verify first things.

Forumhub you don't have any real feedback. If you allow, people's distrust seems normal to me. In any case, I have only reported here what was reported to me by the owner of the site, I would never have allowed myself to do it without valid feedback.

Forumhub you don't have any real feedback. If you allow, people's distrust seems normal to me. In any case, I have only reported here what was reported to me by the owner of the site, I would never have allowed myself to do it without valid feedback.
Yes, I understand, You need asked owner of site name of developer as proof of chat something . without these info you are sharing false information

could you share proofs?

Top Bottom