Other Add-ons depreciated or partly depreciated by XF 1.5

Rob

I thought it would be useful to maintain a thread that lists all the addons that are made obsolete by Xenforo 1.5. I'll try and include add-ons that are partially impacted as well.

If you can help me out by posting any affected addons here, along with links, then I'll maintain the list in the post #2 below this one.

Thanks,

Rob

Last edited:
Entirely Depreciated (functional parity with the core)
Partially Depreciated (Some functionality now in the core)

Please let me know other mods that should be included and if there are any errors in the above :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've got many of these installed so I wanted this list for myself anyway as I'll wait for the final release and then [very?] closely followed by a UI.X update. I can't see any of yours on here brogan? :whistle:

ragtek appears to be the most depreciated developer, who knew?

Unless there are any further modifications to add to this, then I think we're about done.

Just to reflect, we should congratulate all of the add-on developers whose add-ons have been either depreciated or functionally affected by 1.5. Well done all of you for having the foresight and commitment to developing these add-ons and filling the temporary functionality void. I know the entire xF community really really appreciate your efforts.

It also has to be said that this release has been a total pleasure and a surprise. Well done to the entire xF developer team, @Mike, @Kier, @Chris D for bringing us a release which feels a lot more like a major point release than a minor release, you've really raised the bar - to make so many add-ons obsolete here was completely unexpected.

I'm sure it fills the entire community with excitement and confidence in what 2.0 might bring! Keep up the great work guys!

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct however, I can no longer edit post #2 to reflect this, however, since 99% of that mod is deprecated it makes little difference.
Now that tags are in the core, I should imagine that functionality will exist very soon as an addon. The XenTag developer has not ruled out the mod being re-released with functional integration into xF's native tag system.

Top Bottom