Add-on Update Notifier

Add-on Update Notifier 1.1.8

No permission to download
The custom WAF rule is still blocked by Super Bot Fight Mode.
Does not prevent other security products like Super Bot Fight Mode, IP Access Rules, or Managed rulesets from evaluating the request.
Can we whitelist the addon server IP instead?

Hey @mazzly, i guess i'm wrong somewhere with version-string and version-id for one of my add-on...
1674589263669.webp
The right version is 1.5.3, how can i correct this ? Thanks.

Hey @mazzly, i guess i'm wrong somewhere with version-string and version-id for one of my add-on...
View attachment 280476
The right version is 1.5.3, how can i correct this ? Thanks.
Oh I guess you have mistakenly released a 10.50 version at some point and had to continue releasing higher number versions?

Check out the 90-prefix as explained here:

It basically allows you to "bump down" the version while it is actually a newer/higher release..

So next time you release a version for that addon you can use the 90-trick 😊👍 also that page I linked has a tool where you can test it out 👌

1674684774482.png

green - fingers away ;)

red - is the switch to enable/disable the green text messagebox at the add-on list (the "vote for me" box) in your acp :)
This you can switch on/off if you like it.

I my German translation it looks more like that - with a litle bit more informations:
1674684947797.webp

Generaly I will find it better when the advanced option will be in a sub menu inner the default settings. The settings list is long enough so two entrys for one add-on is a litle bit to... much. ;) :-)

1675110646627.webp

How do you get around this when not using Cloudfare?

I've granted access to the Aunbot IP addresses in our dedicated firewall but still the message persists and notifications of updates don't appear to be working

View attachment 280828

How do you get around this when not using Cloudfare?

I've granted access to the Aunbot IP addresses in our dedicated firewall but still the message persists and notifications of updates don't appear to be working
Are you using anything else instead of Cloudflare? If you send me your forum URL in e.g. a PM I can check the logs.

I still have all those outdated phrases that i can't remove.

View attachment 280829
Same for me @mazzly I don't think so if these phrases are in use.
And same here.
I'll need to try and figure this one out...
good morning!

I practiced what you mentioned in this article

but the error message still shows in ACP

View attachment 280835
I think it has gone away now if you check again... The message that shows in your ACP can take up to ~6h to go away...

Top Bottom