Add-on Update Notifier

Add-on Update Notifier 1.1.8

No permission to download
Legacy add-ons are still affected. Is this intended?
Haven't had time to check that one yet, but basically, those should also be ignored, as the legacy add-ons are likely not updated anymore, and there hopefully is an XF2 version of the add-on available :)

Thanks for your response - yeah, I second this, since they also apparently count towards the API limit.

Hello,

aun_confirm_unignore_version : Do you want to see info on the currently ignored latest version for {addon}
Need a ? at the end, right ?

:)

Hello,

aun_confirm_unignore_version : Do you want to see info on the currently ignored latest version for {addon}
Need a ? at the end, right ?

:)
Yeah that would probably make sense :) 👍 I edited the English one now to be fixed in the next version :)

I like the addon, but I would say that 30 addons is a bit too low, I'm having 70 on one of my forum, and would be nice to have an option where you as forum admin can choose once which addons you'd like to be checked. At the moment, it checks only first 30 addons, which in my opinion is not as usefull as it meant to be. I could have first 30 addons from TH which maybe will get updates once a year. I would keep using on my forum, however I will rely on XF notifications on other forums.

But yes, great job with the addon, sadly is not in XF core.

Something weird with outdated phrases: I installed this addon for the first time today when it was in version 1.1.1 PL2. I just updated it to 1.1.1 PL3 and I get a number of outdated phrases which I am unable to update, saving them they persist in the outdated phrases.
What I notice is that they are indicated parent version 1.0.0 for the most part and 2 are indicated parent version 10.0.5

1674330124609.webp

I like the addon, but I would say that 30 addons is a bit too low,

More for free, a common cry.

I was happy to pay the tiny annual fee fo the 90 API key, its already paid for itself in saved time.

Now I'm all up to date, its a delight to see the notiifcation "There are new addon updates available". Though of late its always been for an update of this addon :). Keep up the good work (y)

I was happy to pay the tiny annual fee fo the 90 API key, its already paid for itself in saved time.

Now I'm all up to date, its a delight to see the notiifcation "There are new addon updates available". Though of late its always been for an update of this addon :). Keep up the good work (y)
It is quite easy to get 60+ add-ons, especially if you're using utility ones by @Ozzy47 or glorified template modifications.

My sites will usually run around 60-150 add-ons, depending on what I need.

And he's made provision to remove those from the count. The pricing is fair, but some always want more for nothing.
I'm not complaining about the price or the tiers, just specifying that it is very easy to get up to 60 add-ons, especially for most administrators. Veteran admins will mostly try to limit their add-on usage as much as possible, but newer admins or admins with small/medium size forums will try to add as much functionality as possible in the hopes it'll bring growth.

Thanks @mazzly, the update resolve the problem for this two phrases.
But i'm still unable to remove all others phrases indicated as version parent 1.0.0 from outdated phrases. Any idea on this?

I don't know if other users encounter this problem or if it is specific to my installation (local). :unsure:

Did I said I wanted for free? I just had purchased more than enough premium addons, and it's kind of getting expensive as a hobbyist.

I said would be nice to have option, so we can choose only once which addons to be updated, example 30addons, for the rest should be optional payable.

I said would be nice to have option, so we can choose only once which addons to be updated, example 30addons, for the rest should be optional payable.
You can ignore the add-ons that you are not interested in and they won't be checked or count towards the limit :) 👍

Top Bottom