I had a quick look around the open bug reports, hope I didn't miss this one. I believe the error appears since XenForo 1.2 Beta5, but it was also present in RC and now in the final version. In the AdminCP, some List Items tend to disappear. Not the complete item but the name including the link.
This happened to the following lists so far:
- The installed Addons-List
- The Language-List
It does not happen always, but in some occassions. I can reproduce the problem on different days but not every time. Simplest method to "call" it is to move the mouse up and down the list.
Here is a screenshot of it:
Once disappeared, the items remain unnamed until the page is reloaded.
I found out how to reproduce it. It happens, when you slide from either the title or the right hand side menu on the checkbox. I am able to empty my whole list with this: