A forum full of prefixes...

By anychance for the test area could we get a poll prefix created? If that is at all possible, thankyou.

Probably be a good idea adding it into the chit chat (off-topic) forum also.

I could have had use for an option to make all the prefixes within one subforum fixed-width - to make all the thread titles start directly under each other. This to make it more tidy and possibly more easy to read the titles downwards :)

I could have had use for an option to make all the prefixes within one subforum fixed-width - to make all the thread titles start directly under each other. This to make it more tidy and possibly more easy to read the titles downwards :)
I like the idea, but internationalization makes this a royal pain in the... forum.

pretty *starry eyed*

Looking forward to this one! :D I am with Shelley on the lack-O-borders though, and I would personally have to have "not a bug" and "fixed" be different to each other :p

Looks good, but I agree with those that have mentioned it'd look much better and cleaner if the thread titles lined up.

A Prefix on poll threads would be nice.

not sure if this is needed or clashes with the current Prefix....?

Poll-specific Prefixes:
Admin to be able to create certain "Prefixes" for polls.

would be cool to have a prefix for "Polls" , so when a user creates a "poll" then he is able to select specific "Prefixes" which are set for polls.
So literally having a "Prefix Drop-Down field" in the area named "Post a Poll".

not sure if this is needed or clashes with the current Prefix....?

Poll-specific Prefixes:
Admin to be able to create certain "Prefixes" for polls.

would be cool to have a prefix for "Polls" , so when a user creates a "poll" then he is able to select specific "Prefixes" which are set for polls.
So literally having a "Prefix Drop-Down field" in the area named "Post a Poll".
I disagree, it's a "type" of thread. Like a redirected, deleted, moved, poll, etc type of thread.
Optional 'poll' prefixes result in threads without the prefix. Should be a system auto-setting, not a user-optional-setting.

When adding a prefix to a thread as a moderator/admin are you able to set a default forum per prefix so the thread is moved automatically, or will this be a two step process ?

When adding a prefix to a thread as a moderator/admin are you able to set a default forum per prefix so the thread is moved automatically, or will this be a two step process ?
Nothing is moved automatically, but it can be done in the same step using the Move Thread option in Thread Tools, as demonstrated on the video and in the image below.

move-thread.webp

Top Bottom