A few questions... :)

• Thread starter Thread starter vVv
  • Start date Start date
Woah, I never said that... I never said sticking up for what's right was the issue at all! I never said it was everyone else fault either! I was talking about the person that MADE/ CREATED the resource and addon to begin with... Did you make the importer and remove it? That's what I was upset about and talking about. And don't remember you off hand? >_>

This looks better moved into private conversation.

Woah, I never said that... I never said sticking up for what's right was the issue at all! I never said it was everyone else fault either! I was talking about the person that MADE/ CREATED the resource and addon to begin with... Did you make the importer and remove it? That's what I was upset about and talking about. And don't remember you off hand? >_>
Sorry then, I must have misunderstood you completely! I used to own vBSkinworks back in the day and you and I got to know each other through that, I think.

I agree with you that there is a lot of garbage that goes on around here that negatively affects everyone, potential new customers in particular. I hope that one day that all goes away as much is as possible.

Maybe it was TF that I got to know you, that's what I remember you going by, spencercp. I went by smackLAN there and in the vB world. Anyways, good to see you again and good to see you making the move to XF! I really don't think you'll regret it at all. :)

i know, just it sucks man. like my intelligence was insulted, attacks toward me like i was bad guy here... basically saying i could NEVER BE like someone else, or half as good as them... when i didn't even do anything anyway! i was merely victim of immature mouth battle BS here...I wasn't even mad at him, nor trying to take his place either. Its not just me that's affected/ could be affected.. it could have been hundreds of new customers spending 140.00 each.. to find out they couldn't even convert to XF anyway.. I merely just pointed out it was deleted, because of "in-house" XF family fighting/arguing. I know some times the leg humping defensive side for their fellow family members is there, going to be there, and tends to happen... But to switch **** around at me, insulting my intelligence as user, possible coder, possible contributor here is just uncalled for and it hurts. No one should be subject to this treatment/bull****. http://xenforo.com/community/members/digital-doctor.1121/#profile-post-11638 I don't know guys, I'm leaning towards downgrading from vB4 to vB3 though.. https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/407726-vB4-gt-vB3-downgrading-question

just sucks, because the way it sounds i'd lose attachments and etc.. :( i can't win for losing any where...
Digital Doctor is always ruffling feathers. Ignore him until you get used to him, like you would any other troll (no offense Doc lol).

:) Thank you! Yeah, I knew of the ignore feature, just didn't want to resort to that though haha.. xD XF and other support sites and such have their "family"/community members. Like I told someone in convo... family tends to have their spats/arguments and such. Just need to get through the troubles / issues... give hugs and love and move on.. Just some times, it just hurts more so than other times... Maybe I just need bottle of Jack Daniels and time away from here for little while lol. I really do like the software here, love majority of members here as well.. :)
I admire your optimism and positive outlook (y)

I remember that conversation hehe...long time ago. Those days we were talking about 4 years ago were long gone even then. The world is a vastly different place now.

Apparently there's a clique here or something, circle jerking each other off in some male/female orgy together, warning each other to put me on ignore or some immature petty bull**** deal going on here... No one replying to my SUPPORT threads, most threads I post in, ends up dying off in responses and etc... I'm just not getting any help at all! Sad shame though too, because I'm still a person needing help, because I wasn't born instantly knowing XF software, nor coding it... and if I can't get help, then there's no point in having the software period. Thank god I invested into Burning Board... So I guess I gotta go through all those idiots that put me on ignore, ignoring them too. Sad shame there's cliques here of immature idiots and *****es.. lol. The members, and faith here is falling apart completely from the top to bottom... And it's a new guy like me that becomes a victim. So, guess if they want to play games, then I'll have to resort to it too. Whoo hoo!

General Note regarding me though; I've *always* been sarcastic, very openly spoken, perverted, off the wall, swearing and such ever since I've been on the internet since 2000... So that's just how I am in general, how I'll always be. If people get offended by me, tough tiddlywinks. I ain't changing myself to suit your "clique of ****" lol. *Bends over for many to kiss the a$$ cheeks*
Whoa there... What are you on about?

You've made 5 threads: http://xenforo.com/community/search/2571753/

One of them is the most active Pre-Sales thread I've ever seen.
One of them admittedly has no replies (maybe no one knows the answer?).
Another seems to have been answered sufficiently by Arty.
Another seems to have been answered by Jake.
And finally one that has only been posted a few hours ago.

I really don't see how your comments are justified.

Top Bottom