To make it easier here are my questions by number:
1. Is there anything special that needs to be done to install and setup xenForo onto a domain/website that will be https (Comodo PositiveSSL)?
2. The whole site will be using xenForo and I am wanting to have some kind of home page with maybe some kind of widgets, articles or something else and have the forums under the "Forums" tab. So, when I buy my license, do I list the main domain (www.example.com) or (www.example.com/forums) on the license?
3. Are there any special install instructions to install xenForo given the URL specs given above in question #3?
4. Are extras like xenForo resource manager able to be bought later (a couple months maybe) and added to my license?
5. Does it matter if this is not the main domain but an addon domain in a shared hosting & cPanel setup?
I have other questions about doing this with/on xenForo but I think those can wait till after the purchase.
If some of these questions sound kind of like basic (or dumb ) information, it's just because I have never installed or setup xenForo before, only other scripts like WordPress, myBB, php scripts, etc., so xenForo is new as far as the installation, setup and so on. I have been a mod on several xenForo forums but never an admin/owner.
Thanks in advance for any good information and/or help.