A brief review and experience of WSWD Hosting

New Joe

A .testimonial and experience on my experience with WSWD hosting;

https://xenforo.com/community/members/wswd.42409/#about
http://www.wswd.net/

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 20.52.35.webp

I first contacted WSWD here via Conversation back in 2014 when I was thinking about moving hosting companies.
I was given the information back then on the hosting they do but I never followed through and kept with the hosting i was using.
Fast forward to 6 days ago 2018....
I had decided to move to another hosting company and within 24 hours found out I had made a huge mistake, lots of silly limitations and the backend stuff for the hosting was a complete joke, I looked through my conversations here on Xenforo and found the original Conversation with WSWD from back in 2014.

I replied to the conversation telling him about what had happened and asked about hosting again.
Quick and professional reply with all the information and more, basically offering a great solution to getting hosting with WSWD and a full migration over as part of the psakage by them.

It was all done within a few hours and any errors were quickly addressed and sorted.
This was by far the best experience with a hosting company anyone could wish for and WSWD has my full back up for a top class hosting company.
If you're not sure about hosting, start a Conversation with WSWD an give them a try, you can't go wrong.
Cheers
New Joe......

Thank you very much for the kind words and nice review!! I'm glad we could get your hosting sorted out.

Thanks again for going with us!

Oh, I forgot to mention how my site is loading quicker than it ever has with WSWD, my members also have noticed it, another thumbs up on that side of it all....

I joined @WSWD shared hosting since a week and I found it very fast and stable, comparing with the price they are offering excellent services
I just missed one feature, although 2FA is available in CPanel, however, it is not available in the client area, do you have a plan to add it?

Top Bottom