[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Not sure what "Its YouTube" was suppose to mean, but just confirming the issue I reported has now been resolved. Also, it might be helpful to list those services that have their native chat feature supported on the Overview page, perhaps as an extra column in the supported services table. I initially thought something was wrong with my installation when I eventually found that YouTube's chat isn't currently supported:
YouTube does not have an API that supports live stream information, such as viewer counts, or even a chat room.

Not sure what "Its YouTube" was suppose to mean, but just confirming the issue I reported has now been resolved. Also, it might be helpful to list those services that have their native chat feature supported on the Overview page, perhaps as an extra column in the supported services table. I initially thought something was wrong with my installation when I eventually found that YouTube's chat isn't currently supported:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32874529/embedding-youtube-gaming-chat-room

Having an issue with the cron scraping.

I am getting:
Uninitialized string offset: 2 7 minutes ago - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:153

ErrorException: Uninitialized string offset: 2 - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:153
Generated By: Giraffes, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php(153): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Uninitialized s...', '/homepages/12/d...', 153, Array)
#1 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php(39): EWRrio_Services_Twitch::dumpChannels(Array, '10', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWRrio_Services_Twitch::dumpStreams(Array, '10', Array, Array)
#3 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(134): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams.php(431): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#5 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): EWRrio_ControllerPublic_Streams->actionScrape()
#6 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://digirev.net/index.php?streams/scrape"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["streams/scrape"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I uninstalled everything, deleted all of the files and reinstalled. I am no longer getting the error, but my nav bar number does display streams running. It did until I added a new stream and force scraped. Now, no streams are displayed as online

Last edited:
I uninstalled everything, deleted all of the files and reinstalled. I am no longer getting the error, but my nav bar number does display streams running. It did until I added a new stream and force scraped. Now, no streams are displayed as online

Confirm your settings under XenRio options under the ACP:

rio-nav.webp

I noticed after an update that live streams stopped appearing in the nav bar as well, and found that my settings were "lost". I simply set them back and it was fine again.

Confirm your settings under XenRio options under the ACP:

View attachment 119006

I noticed after an update that live streams stopped appearing in the nav bar as well, and found that my settings were "lost". I simply set them back and it was fine again.

I confirmed my settings again and no luck.

I am getting " Last stream scrape: Stream offline" for streams that are online and play when I click play. I wonder if cloudflare has anything to do with it?

Edit:

It was cloudflare.

For anyone experiencing this error, set a page rule for your base streaming page domain.com/ index.php?streams/

I turned off all of the cloudflare features for that page and it works fine,.

Last edited:
Lots of errors today in ACP from Xenrio. The stream page doesn't work, no streams are loading. The errors are mostly the same:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8C\x99 S...' for column 'stream_status' at row 4 -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(144): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tINSERT INT...')
#3 /library/EWRrio/CronEntry/Scrape.php(7): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#4 [internal function]: EWRrio_CronEntry_Scrape::runScrape(Array)
#5 /library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999969005585, '')
#8 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999969005585, '', false)
#9 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://citiesskylines-nation.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Lots of errors today in ACP from Xenrio. The stream page doesn't work, no streams are loading. The errors are mostly the same:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8C\x99 S...' for column 'stream_status' at row 4 -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(144): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tINSERT INT...')
#3 /library/EWRrio/CronEntry/Scrape.php(7): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#4 [internal function]: EWRrio_CronEntry_Scrape::runScrape(Array)
#5 /library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999969005585, '')
#8 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999969005585, '', false)
#9 /library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://citiesskylines-nation.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
What collation are your tables? They should be utf8_general_ci

Stackoverflow provides another fix:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...en-trying-to-insert-utf-8-into-mysql-via-jdbc

This seemed to fix the issue for me. I will post if it did not totally fix it. I only changed the streams table and changed it row by row if that helps you guys.

Did you run a SQL query? How exactly did you fix it? :)
Code:
ALTER TABLE  `EWRrio_streams` CHANGE  `stream_status`  `stream_status` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci NOT NULL ;
utf8mb4 is not the default character set in the installation because most people's servers do not support it. Use at your own risk.

Code:
ALTER TABLE  `EWRrio_streams` CHANGE  `stream_status`  `stream_status` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci NOT NULL ;
utf8mb4 is not the default character set in the installation because most people's servers do not support it. Use at your own risk.

Hmm okay. How come Xenrio requires it all of the sudden?

Top Bottom