[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hey @Jaxel, I just have a few questions before purchasing this addon?

1. Will this work with 1.5.0?
2. Where is the branding located for this addon? (Screenshot)
3. Will this work with CTA Featured Threads & Portal

Thanks -

1. Yes, using it on 1.5 myself.
2. As far as I can see, on the streams actual page, there is a bit at the bottom saying it. Will get a screenshot later when I can if not replied to.
3. Not sure about a widget, maybe widget framework you can add one?

I understand your answers @Zynephix to 1 and 2, but #3 ... I'm not using widget framework .. just was more curious to know if it could work with the CTA Featured Threads & Portal? ... I ask, because it looks like it would be used in place OF the CTA ... vs, in addition TO. If I could use it in addition To the CTA portal .. then, great. I'm all over this addon. @Jaxel

Attachment shows where the copyright is, above breadcrumb on media pages.

As for CTA, yes, if below works fine.

In this add-on you can have it post a thread into a specific area then use CTA to promote the thread, although I am not sure what it will post in the thread but since CTA allows you to modify the title/content it should be fine.

Attachments

• info.webp
    info.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 11
  • threads.webp
    threads.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 12
@Jaxel Would it be possible for you to consider adding afreeca.com to the scrape list? My site caters to Korean gamers and this is basically their version of Twitch.

Edit: I now realize that this may not be possible. Afreeca utilize Silverlight for their stream player.
9jnRZtF.png

Last edited:
Oh how cool is that!
How does someone submit a url for the youtube gaming channel?
Just submit the url to the channel...

For instance, the URL to my channel would be:
https://gaming. youtube.com/user/jaxelrod
https://gaming. youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw
https://www. youtube.com/user/jaxelrod
https://www. youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

Its all the same exact thing. YouTube Gaming will be a non-starter because it is LITERALLY the exact same thing as normal YouTube Live Streaming; just with a different "skin" on the front end. There is a reason why my last YouTube Live Stream was over two years ago... there is a reason why in three years, YouTube Live Streaming hasn't taken off.

When my live streams get taken down, and my account put on "bad standing" because NELLY, who is SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME... starts singing Hot In Herre... it becomes a problem.

Everytime I've tried to stream something on YouTube, they take my stream down for random copyright infringements. Don't get me wrong, I think YouTube's live streaming platform is better than Twitch. I always choose to watch the LCS on YouTube... but streaming my own stuff there? Not a chance.

New Ideas for @Jaxel :
- Sidebar widget for the Stream page: Will show a users recent broadcasts on his channel in the sidebar.
- Show description from Twitch, on the stream page. Will show a button next to the "Show Chatroom", which says "Show Description". As the button says, will when clicked show the users description, just as on Twitch. This can be changed in settings to be open on default, rather then the chatbox.

I think this would have been very cool, what do you think?

Anyway to get the the live streams on the sidebar using the CTA portal? Like the way your video shows I believe using your XenPorta ... but in this case for CTA's portal? Thanks, @Jaxel

Does this support specific channels like if I wanna display certain people or is it only for games as a whole?

Sorry, didnt see the posts... sometimes alerts just get lost in the shuffle somewhere.

I cant replicate any issues you guys are having with the alert bubbles... its working fine on my end.

For some reason the only service we can get live streams from is Hitbox. We have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and nothing we do seems to get it to scrape Twitch streams.

Top Bottom