[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
If you go to the streams page and service, edit the Twitch one there is a 'Stream Video:' replace the code there with the one above. It was provided a few pages back so you can thank the user @RastaLulz for it.

Thanks man, I had the same issue too and the player is fixed. However, chat is still down. Can I just replace TwitchPlayer with chat or should I disable it? I'm still playing around with this.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.3b HOTFIX

This is a HOTFIX. If you are already running 1.1.3, you do not need to run any upgrade scripts. Just update the files.
  • With last night's Twitch service update, they broke something...
Previously, we had been using the "Prevent Embedding" privacy flag to hide streams from the live stream list. If a stream owner decided they didn't want their streams to be listed in scrapers such as XenRio, they would only need to enable the "Prevent Embedding" privacy flag from twitch, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oh... in case anyone is wondering... here is a list of unfixed errors I have reported to Twitch...
  • Prevent Embedding Parameter is pointless (#370)
  • Auto-play not respected in Embed Player (#289)
  • API sometimes drops random values (#274)
  • Twitch STILL doesnt support HTTPS

Didn't receive my update and using the fetch link in my e-mail from older versions, it says link is no longer valid.

There's an option to feature streams, could there also be a option implenented to featured channels?

Promote Featured Streams
If promoted, featured streams will be displayed first in all stream lists.

e.g.

Promote Featured Channels
If promoted, featured channels will be displayed first in all stream lists.

Thanks in advance!

There's an option to feature streams, could there also be a option implenented to featured channels?

Promote Featured Streams
If promoted, featured streams will be displayed first in all stream lists.

e.g.

Promote Featured Channels
If promoted, featured channels will be displayed first in all stream lists.

Thanks in advance!
Uhh... thats exactly what the featured streams option does.

exactly what the featured streams option does
Here only the featured games show, and if someone is streaming in our community his stream (right bottom) tells me Last stream scape: Stream offline.
After multiple scrapes it doesn't come online whatsoever.

Thats the reason why I thought the option was only for the games.
Everything els works fine.

Please advice?

Here only the featured games show, and if someone is streaming in our community his stream (right bottom) tells me Last stream scape: Stream offline.
After multiple scrapes it doesn't come online whatsoever.

Thats the reason why I thought the option was only for the games.
Everything els works fine.

Please advice?
You can mark channels as featured as well.

I know, did that beut somehow the scrape doen't work.
We would like to feature our in-house streamers.

Tested it again and still the channels are on: Last Stream scrape: Stream Offline
What are your scrape restriction settings?

I've paid for this addon long ago, do I have to pay again to download updates?

I emailed you, I think it's because they are emailed and my old email address is no longer accessible. I sent proof that it is me, asking for an email change.

Last edited:
I have a problem with XenRio, buttons to add / manage channels and games, are not present.

The installation that is fine proceed and rights are active.

I'm on the last release 1.1.3b

PS: Problem solved, human error. :D

Last edited:
I just updated the Mod too 1.1.3b I re enabled the Red bubble up top on Nov bar, It showed up for like 20 min, than nothing. I can't get it to show when people Stream. These are my current Settings. I really haven't changed anything.

1uRkiVc.png

I just updated the Mod too 1.1.3b I re enabled the Red bubble up top on Nov bar, It showed up for like 20 min, than nothing. I can't get it to show when people Stream. These are my current Settings. I really haven't changed anything.

1uRkiVc.png
Same problem cannot make it work !

@Jaxel Help please when i setup stream restrictions on no restrictions can see streams and number of streams on nav bar but when i setup games and channels dont show any streams and any numbers on navbar.

Top Bottom