[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Since updating to 1.1.1 I have been recieving these errors constantly. It was happening for Justin TV. I turned that off and then it started for YouTube. 1.1.2 did not fix it. This is a fresh install of my site and it started with no other mods loaded.

PHP:
ErrorException: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'EWRrio_Services_YouTube' not found - library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php:133
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'call_user_func_...', '/home/joystickr...', 133, Array)
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(133): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/library/EWRrio/CronEntry/Scrape.php(7): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#3 [internal function]: EWRrio_CronEntry_Scrape::runScrape(Array)
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999959468842, '')
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999959468842, '', false)
#8 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/mysite/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "http://mysite.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/members/member.1/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Upload the files again.

I found the Justin and YouTube files in a much older version and uploaded those. Is there a reason they are not included in the new versions? I had to redo my site from scratch and all those errors were because they were not in the zip file.

I found the Justin and YouTube files in a much older version and uploaded those. Is there a reason they are not included in the new versions? I had to redo my site from scratch and all those errors were because they were not in the zip file.
Justin.TV doesnt exist anymore. Literally, its gone.

YouTube keeps changing their API, and their API docs are so out of date that I cant reliably offer YouTube support anymore.

YouTube keeps changing their API, and their API docs are so out of date that I cant reliably offer YouTube support anymore.
You answered my question that I have been searching for with this addon. Have to look for another solution. :(

Constantly getting:
ErrorException: Uninitialized string offset: 2 - library\EWRrio\Services\Twitch.php:155
Generated By: Unknown Account, 14 minutes ago

Constantly getting:
ErrorException: Uninitialized string offset: 2 - library\EWRrio\Services\Twitch.php:155
Generated By: Unknown Account, 14 minutes ago
Edit your settings in the admin CP then click save. Then tell me if the error still happens.

If you can find somewhere in that API where it can detect if a channel is currently live streaming... I'll add it.
https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/live/docs/liveBroadcasts/list

Code:
GET https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/liveBroadcasts?part=id%2Csnippet%2Cstatus&mine=true&broadcastStatus=active&key={YOUR_API_KEY}
(atm, they have an issue wth the status field). You can remove the filter and check the returned results for
Code:
{ "status": { "lifeCycleStatus": "live"}}
Hope this helps you @Jaxel

Itworx4me

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/live/docs/liveBroadcasts/list

Code:
GET https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/liveBroadcasts?part=id%2Csnippet%2Cstatus&mine=true&broadcastStatus=active&key={YOUR_API_KEY}
(atm, they have an issue wth the status field). You can remove the filter and check the returned results for
Code:
{ "status": { "lifeCycleStatus": "live"}}
Hope this helps you @Jaxel

Itworx4me
Unfortunately, nope. That page doesn't really tell me anything as it doesn't actually WORK.

Last edited:
I just got an contact us email from some guy ranting and raving about his stream showing on our site. I have it set to show that game? How do you block a particular stream? And what are my rights anyway when it comes to that? Doesn't twitch have a setting to not allow it to be scraped?

Last edited:
Here's the message I got. It's pretty funny actually. The kids going to have problems if that's how he approaches people in his life.

"Subject: WTF is this ****.

Message: ------ I have to sign user agreements, and agree to be broadcast on another sight. i do not want my stream broadcast here with no compensation. idc what u say, you bring viewers? i dunno what ur gimmick is but i dont want to be ****ing broadcast here for your benefit, without my permission. My attorney is Jessica Pilgrim, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney at Spokane County Prosecutors law practice. i dont know what this scrubl0rd **** is, but u are exploiting people's without their knowledge, as i have been a streamer for only 27 days and have every single, higher end said game streamer on my friends list & E-mails, i am positive i am not the only person that feels this way. Just remove my stream from your lign-up and ill shut the **** up. Ty for all ur loving care and compassion, "

Top Bottom