[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
The first version was always meant to be to get to the functionality of XP1.
A lot of the backend stuff is massively improved.

It seems that critics now see that XenPorta 2 will happen and backers get what they paid for. Lots of drama for nothing. Of course I would have handled the situation differently but at the end of the day, no screwing over happend.

It seems like my history and social options for recent news are messed up.

If I untick both then I do not get any articles on the home page only under categories (all my articles are categorized

If I tick the social media button the comments aere filled with all other articles rather than just the comment box.

If I tick history and this I get both the social buttons but the previous articles are all posted in the comments part.

comments aere filled with all other articles rather than just the comment box.

but the previous articles are all posted in the comments part.

Both of those sound like you've not set your layouts up properly. Do you have a layout for Articles? If not it'll default to the portal layout, meaning the recent news block will show up in the comments area.

Both of those sound like you've not set your layouts up properly. Do you have a layout for Articles? If not it'll default to the portal layout, meaning the recent news block will show up in the comments area.

You are 100% correct thank you.

One last thing now When I go to the front page I get the page numbers but the first page is blank, if I click on page 2 or any other page it shows the articles. Any ideas?

That rings a bell as well (maybe cache related?). I don't recall the solution but literally every question regarding xenporta has already been answered in this thread, it's just a massive pain to find it as people keep asking the same questions :p

I'm pretty sure someone already did this. I have widget framework but i want to call the recentfeatures slideshow into a custom position on a template, how do i do that? If i call the template itself results in a black window.

Yup really annoying this got. There is no template edit for the block, there isn't as way any legit way to call it, where the well the position of a block is defined? O_o

Top Bottom