[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
@Jaxel: This is definitely a great add-on, but in the most respectful way possible, for lack of a better phrase, your support is not too good.

I asked the same question three different times, and because I know how busy developers can be, I was considerate enough to wait quite a while before asking again, and not once did I receive support:

I also then asked another question that also went unanwered, but @mistypants was kind enough to help me with it: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.26838/page-199#post-710512 - January 30, 2014 at 9:30 AM (PT)

In any case, thanks to one of my co-workers, we were able to figure out that "index" is also just a simple phrase edit.

@Amaury this is a free addon... I strongly suspect that @Jaxel focuses his support on his paid addon's.

Just to clarify, I'm not mad or upset whatsoever.

Anyway, yes, I understand that, and it's exactly why I waited as long as I did between asking each time, and not once did I receive support.

Can any one explain to me what the other blocks are that i can add from the blocks folder. I figured out the recent features is now the slideshow one.

am I the only idiot who can't find this Content Slider ? Can someone help me? I clicked links, nothing seems to lead to it, im going crazy... need it asap

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 11 in /home4/mineshin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/mineshin/public_html/index.php at line 13
I am getting this when I put the recent news block onto my home page, no Idea why, I am also new to xenforo.

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 11 in /home4/mineshin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/mineshin/public_html/index.php at line 13
I am getting this when I put the recent news block onto my home page, no Idea why, I am also new to xenforo.
Select a recent news forum.

Select a recent news forum.

I selected my announcement forum and I get this
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  5. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  7. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/mineshin/public_html/index.php at line 13

Wondering if the JS issue with the Featured News block has been resolved. @Jaxel says it's working fine on his server. Does that mean something's broken on our setups? @gldtn - any success with the slider so far?

When I do a search on my site, the Board Meta Description says this ' XenPorta © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM · Login with Facebook.'
This Description is not what I've set for my website so how do I remove?

Anyone know why the Facebook block is showing liked users in doubles? For example - for every user that has liked the group, there is another identical user listed.

Top Bottom