[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Good evenening,

the RecentNews Block seems to remove the first image in a post from the message.
I edited the template that the Avatar for the news article is always the user avatar.
But I cannot get it to work showing all images in a message.

Greetings,
Zelnehlun
Where did you edited that? Maybe I can fix my problem there.

Where did you edited that? Maybe I can fix my problem there.

Go to APC -> XenPorta -> Blocks -> RecentNews -> Export

In the line which says <div class="avatarHolder">
This is what it looks like now for me:
8ZegDal.png

(This is my edited version)

every time i try and add the recentnews block i get this when i enable it

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  5. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  7. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/removed/xenforo/index.php at line 13

Uninstall the block and reinstall it. There are two places in the directory structure you downloaded (to then upload) where they are found.. Just find recentnews.xml and upload in the Blocks section.

I've installed XenPorta 1.6.0 and XenAtendo 1.5.0b, I've created some events, but I seem to be missing the event blocks to place on the portal page. I see them in the old XenPorta versions (like 1.5.1), but I don't see them in any of the xml files for either addon. Am I forced to use the Widget Framework? Thanks!

I've installed XenPorta 1.6.0 and XenAtendo 1.5.0b, I've created some events, but I seem to be missing the event blocks to place on the portal page. I see them in the old XenPorta versions (like 1.5.1), but I don't see them in any of the xml files for either addon. Am I forced to use the Widget Framework? Thanks!
Blocks for other add-ons were removed by @Jaxel in later versions as he said he was going to include them with those add-ons, but he hasn't done so (at least not for XenAtendo).

You can get the blocks by downloading XenPorta 1.5.7 from the Version History tab. Note that you will need to copy the relevant php files from library/EWRPorta/Block as well as the XML files from library/EWRPorta/Block/XML.

Can someone please try to help me. I have a dev site that I test updates on before using on my main site and when I updated from Xenfor 1.1 to 1.2 my index.php page when totally blank (no i dont have an index.html in there). So I figured this was a portal issue so I disabled xenpora but still the same. I then uninstalled, made sure all tables dropped, but index.php is still completely blank.

Anyone have ideas on how I can fix this?

You mean the contents of the index.php file are gone, or when you visit your index.php page you get a blank page?

Just a blank page. I can get around and things seem to work well just by typing in urls to like members page, contact, etc ... but when you try to get to the forum listings page its blank.

I suggest you take it to the troubleshooting forum, since you disabled xenporta it doesn't seem to be a xenporta problem. :)

Thank you for the help. Disabling all the plugins got the board back then one by one I enabled them to see which was causing it. There was an add-on called "Who has visited" that was causing the issue.

Thanks again !

Top Bottom