[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I have install forums in root folder of public_html.

Now main page is forum landing page and not portal. How do I make Portal page main page?

Thanks!

I have install forums in root folder of public_html.

Now main page is forum landing page and not portal. How do I make Portal page main page?

Thanks!

Same.

After upgrading the mod to coincide with xf 1.2 (thanks @Jaxel for the update!). Somehow an option got switched so now my domain is sending me to the Forums (url.com) instead of the "home" page (url.com/portal/).

Anyone able to help point out where the option is to switch it so that url.com sends to the home page and url.com/forums/ sends to the Forums page?

I don't see the "Set as Index Controller Option" in the ACP.

Much appreciated.

@it_ @Mr. Wah

In response to both of you, I think it now uses the built-in XF "route" controls. It's been mentioned several times further up this thread but add a new route in for the portal and it should work.

Same.

After upgrading the mod to coincide with xf 1.2 (thanks @Jaxel for the update!). Somehow an option got switched so now my domain is sending me to the Forums (url.com) instead of the "home" page (url.com/portal/).

Anyone able to help point out where the option is to switch it so that url.com sends to the home page and url.com/forums/ sends to the Forums page?

I don't see the "Set as Index Controller Option" in the ACP.

Much appreciated.
Has this feature been removed? It's not available on my installation.

edit: never mind.

upload_2013-8-8_10-10-20.webp

I have no idea why or how but i'm seeing a recent threads on the main index page and i dont know how to remove it.

Any ideas?

upload_2013-8-8_9-46-48.webp

Top Bottom