[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I'm interested in hearing if anyone is successful in keeping their forum structure intact after moving to 1.2
If they had the XF on root and pointed the forum sections to /forum/, I'm curious to know what they do (rewrite/filter, etc) to have it the same. As far as I know, routes in 1.2 have changed and it points to /forums/ instead of /forum/
Works perfectly for me. :)

Well, thanks to that I seem to be unable to remove the following:
suhkcPo.png

Hint, it's the double Home -> Home.

Plus, now it always seems to be mywebsite.com/portal or index rather than just mywebsite.com. It's a lot less clean.
Then use the route filters to change both of these.

This may not apply to everyone, but the 1.5.9 beta version does not appear to be compatible with the latest official 1.2 release. I followed recommendations in this topic, downloaded a copy of 1.5.8 then overwrote the files with the 1.5.9 package, then uploaded the files and installed the add-on. It appears that several options are missing in the Options page, and the portal simply does not appear at all.

hxxp://dev.mysite.com/portal/ <-- will this be stripped or a option to strip this once xenPorta is updated to XF 1.2 I am just after some confirmation as the way i see it the new XF 1.2 route filters have replaced what xenPorta was using prior to XF 1.2.. would i be correct in my guess here ? Thanks for any help on this.

Darren

I'm trying to upgrade/install the XenPorta add-on, but I keep getting the "Template titles must be unique. The specified title is already in use." error, I can only find posts dating back to 2010 which solutions no longer seem to work.

I'm using XF 1.2, if you need anymore information, let me know.

Thanks.

I'm trying to upgrade/install the XenPorta add-on, but I keep getting the "Template titles must be unique. The specified title is already in use." error, I can only find posts dating back to 2010 which solutions no longer seem to work.

I'm using XF 1.2, if you need anymore information, let me know.

Thanks.
Same problem.
XenPorta 1.5.8 is not compatible with Xenforo 1.2.

Jaxel posted a beta version for 1.2 a few pages back. Try looking for that to see if it works.

Top Bottom