[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Hm, just got the latest update and when try to install from file on server I get :

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DISTINCT template.* FROM xf_template_map AS template_map INNER JOIN xf_tem' at line 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 232
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 285
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getUniqueTemplatesByMapIds() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1323
  8. XenForo_Model_Template->compileMappedTemplatesInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1546
  9. XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplatesThatIncludePhrase() in XenForo/DataWriter/Phrase.php at line 348
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_Phrase->_recompileTemplatesIncludingPhrase() in XenForo/DataWriter/Phrase.php at line 254
  11. XenForo_DataWriter_Phrase->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
  12. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta/Model/Phrases.php at line 48
  13. EWRporta_Model_Phrases->importPhrasesXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 232
  14. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182
  15. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 59
  16. EWRporta_Install::installCode() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  17. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  18. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 42
  19. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  20. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  21. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/anytopix/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I upgraded on my 1.1.5 install and now the landing page is not the portal any more. How can I change that? When I click "Home" takes me to domain.com/portal It also shows a blank page in the /portal page

I upgraded on my 1.1.5 install and now the landing page is not the portal any more. How can I change that? When I click "Home" takes me to domain.com/portal

Go to Board Options and changes /forums/ to /portal/ for index route

Last edited:
@gen6 , TOS is mentioned in the error. The TMS add-on is not compatible yet with 1.2. You should disable it. Do take a look at Brogan's How to upgrade to 1.2.0 which mentions this and other relevant stuff.

Cheers @Martok - appreciated. Do you have a fix for getting the forum list back onto /forums?

I've not upgraded to 1.2 yet so can't comment on this. It'll also depend on how you have your forum set up (whether it's in the root, in a folder called forums or something else).

Can anyone tell me how to set my portal at http://revillution.com
and my forums at http://revillution.com/forums

under 1.2 with the route changer? I tried a few things and it didn't work unfortunately...

I believe it is happening to all those who use the Xenporta Portal for their homepage, and have Xenforo installed at root. To get Xenporta as the landing page, switch AdminCP > Options > Basic Board Information > Index Page Route to 'portal/'. But that means that the 'forums' page just redirects back to the portal rather than the usual forum list.

If anyone has a workaround it would be very much appreciated. :)

I believe it is happening to all those who use the Xenporta Portal for their homepage, and have Xenforo installed at root. To get Xenporta as the landing page, switch AdminCP > Options > Basic Board Information > Index Page Route to 'portal/'. But that means that the 'forums' page just redirects back to the portal rather than the usual forum list.

If anyone has a workaround it would be very much appreciated. :)
did you have a route filter? or any rewrite rule?
in the latest version, you don't get url/forum/ like before but url/forums/
This means you force it to get to /forum/ and resulted in that redirect.

did you have a route filter? or any rewrite rule?
in the latest version, you don't get url/forum/ like before but url/forums/
This means you force it to get to /forum/ and resulted in that redirect.
None - and confirmed that the 'forums' page is looking to root/forums, but with the Index set to 'Portal' so we get Xenporta on our homepage, it makes 'forums' redirect to root/.

Scrub that! Chrome now working, but Safari 'Forums' still redirects back to root.

Removed the following from .htaccess:

Code:
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index.php
#RewriteRule (.*) index.php

Thanks Andy - help appreciated. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Apologies - now just tested and the .htaccess changes made no difference - it seems that Chrome and Safari must be causing these issues we are seeing.

RecentAccordion error:

Template Errors: EWRblock_RecentAccordion
  1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /disk2/xxxxx/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 26:
    25: ';
    26: foreach ($RecentAccordion AS $news)
    27: {

Top Bottom