[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Xenporta is serious business! Thanks for making this @Jaxel

Been playing around with a local installation of Xenporta in 1.1.5 and discovered style selection per category for the first time. Really, really REALLY convenient feature.

Problem though, your RawHTML xml block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc doesn't work when you try to import into the blocks menu in the latest version but at least the 1.5.7 version works.

What I have to do to have articles listed on the homepage but clicking on "Read More" view them like a normal forum thread and not like articles with comments? I think I lost the "how to" in 123 pages o thread!. Help! :cry:

What I have to do to have articles listed on the homepage but clicking on "Read More" view them like a normal forum thread and not like articles with comments? I think I lost the "how to" in 123 pages o thread!. Help! :cry:
Untick "Article (article-# > article > portal)" in XenPorta Options.

As this isn't the official release of 1.2 then best assume not unless Jaxel says otherwise.
I actually just installed 1.2rc1 at http://yokappa.com/

But there is a TON of changes in 1.2, so it may be a few weeks before all my mods are updated. Please be patient. Also remember that they changed the way hooks work in 1.2, so if your SKINS are out of date, any mods that use the new hook system wont work either.

But there is a TON of changes in 1.2, so it may be a few weeks before all my mods are updated. Please be patient. Also remember that they changed the way hooks work in 1.2, so if your SKINS are out of date, any mods that use the new hook system wont work either.

Thank You! Yep everyone should be patient.

As this isn't the official release of 1.2 then best assume not unless Jaxel says otherwise.
Well XF had so little in way of bugs even in Beta stage that RC1 is as good as stable version. Most stable versions of softwares will have more bugs than XF had in Beta stages. XF developers are the finished product as far as coding goes!

I have the "ShowcaseTopRated" block at top/left, and "ShowcaseRecentItems" at mid/left.

But "ShowcaseRecentItems" shows up at the bottom, behind the branding bar.

Like this:

xenportashot.webp

Moving it to bottom/left makes no difference. Neither does changing the Style:unsure:

Any ideas?

Hi,
I'm trying to add a notice for guests/unregistered on my site. I want this to show on my xenporta page, which is under the "home" tab.
Here is the criteria I have used:
Notice options: Title, Message, Notice is active.
User Criteria: User is a guest.
Page Criteria: Selected Navigation tab is - home
When I log out and look at the site as a guest, the notice is currently not showing up. I guess the Page Criteria is wrong. What should I be putting in to make it work?
Thanks

Change the criteria to the page controller rather than the tab.

I don't know what it is for that add-on, I don't use it.
Try a search, I'm sure it has been posted before.

So work won't start until stable comes out? RC should take care of any major core changes.

Good to hear you have at least started down the road in some way. Only have one site left on 1.1.x and its because of xenPorta. Not that is your problem, just really anxious to get it upgraded as well :)

I believe I have a release candidate that is compatible with 1.2... if anyone is willing to risk it and test it out, you can... please come back and tell me if you have any issues.

This also fixes some other issues, including twitter.
Responsive?

I believe I have a release candidate that is compatible with 1.2... if anyone is willing to risk it and test it out, you can... please come back and tell me if you have any issues.

This also fixes some other issues, including twitter.
I took the risk and updated it on a 1.2RC1 site.
The issue of perm delete a post/thread still the same but with a different error this time.

in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. in_array() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 56
  3. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->deletePromotion() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 25
  4. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 750
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 216
  7. XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread->deleteThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 44
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/andy/public_html/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom