[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Will pay anyone $15 to help me make the Title of an article in the RecentNews widget point to the originator of the RSS feed.

Hi, recently, when I try and access my site home page on my computer, it gives me the following message:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 8 in C:\xampp\htdocs\batman\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentFeatures.php at line 22
EWRporta_Block_RecentFeatures->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 536
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/batman/index.php at line 13

I tried visiting the site on an other computer and it gave me this:
Code:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

The site was working just fine a few minutes before, I have tried restarting the web server computer, the apache server and mysql server, nothing fixed. I also "rebuilt master data". Whilst the forums do not work, the ACP works. Any way to fix this?

Thanks,
Clovis

Once I upgraded to the new XF this has happened.
7r3Raqx.png

Hi, recently, when I try and access my site home page on my computer, it gives me the following message:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 8 in C:\xampp\htdocs\batman\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentFeatures.php at line 22
EWRporta_Block_RecentFeatures->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 536
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/batman/index.php at line 13

I tried visiting the site on an other computer and it gave me this:
Code:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

The site was working just fine a few minutes before, I have tried restarting the web server computer, the apache server and mysql server, nothing fixed. I also "rebuilt master data". Whilst the forums do not work, the ACP works. Any way to fix this?

Thanks,
Clovis

Any known way to fix this? Still happening, Tried to do a reinstall but still the same errors, also deleted the database errors but again no success.

Has the recent slider block removed from xenporta?

Jaxel (or any one else):

The developer says: "Using RecentThreadsx5 still has the same results. See attachments. " Attached are the files the developer refers.

WithRecentThreadsx5.png

WithoutRecentThreadsx5.png

Can you give the fix rather soon as we need this sorted before we can launch our new website.

Thanks.

I've spent the last 30 mins searching for an answer to this, but I can't seem to figure it out. :eek:

I've got the portal set up with just a news feed from a forum and most of the posts include images. At the moment, they are displayed as a little thumbnail in the top right corner. I want to disable this and have them appear in full within the message body - but I can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone suggest a way I can get this working - I just want attachments to appear inline as they usually would within a post. I've read something about disabling the promotion icon, but I'm not promoting threads - they are set up to feed from a forum via the latest news block.

So far, I've used TMS to edit the template and removed the icon from displaying - but the inline attachments are removed from the message body.

That's the Notices system built into Xenforo itself, it's not related to XenPorta. The cookie notice is a default one that can be enabled in Options > Basic Board Information. The adverts notice is one I made in Notices. I have others too that are displayed at appropriate times such as reminding a new member to add an avatar or to with someone a happy birthday.

Top Bottom