[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Google Custom Search for your site

Using any of the RawHyperText addon blocks, simply add the following code into the HTML block. Thanx goes out to Jake Bunce for the code found in another thread here at XenForo.

NOTE: Go to following thread to find out how to setup your landing page for your search results. Create a new page, titled 'search' Make sure to enter your API from google custom search or you wont be getting a site search as expected.

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...ogle-custom-search-adsense.26443/#post-537921

Code:
    <div class="section">
        <div class="secondaryContent">
            <h3>Google This Site</h3>
            <form method="get" action="pages/search">
                <input type="text" name="q" placeholder="Search..." size="31" maxlength="255" value="" /><br />
                <input type="hidden" name="sitesearch" value="YOUR_SITE_URL" />
                <input type="submit" value="Search" />
            </form>
        </div>
    </div>

Flexin, i had this too when i was trying to click the Article´s Title.
Had to deinstall everything and reinstall.
You may also need to have a look into your SQL DB. Some of xenPorta´s Tables where still in mine. Also Folders needs to be deleted manually :mad:
Same issue happend to the Wiki, just as a SideNote

Flexin, i had this too when i was trying to click the Article´s Title.
Had to deinstall everything and reinstall.
You may also need to have a look into your SQL DB. Some of xenPorta´s Tables where still in mine. Also Folders needs to be deleted manually :mad:
Same issue happend to the Wiki, just as a SideNote

That sounds like fun. Thanks for the info.

James

Jaxel: at www.gdf.tv when we activate the Recent Threads block on both the Threads and Forum pages the moderator pop-up menue box doesnt rise up... it only rises up when the Recent Threads block is only present on the main (front) and on the main forums list page? modmenue.webp
What could be the cause? Any solution?
Thanks.

Last edited:
When trying to delete/unpromote a thread I get this error. I've seen other people posting about it but no solution yet. Any help?

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined variable: db' in /home/theiamcl/public_html/filthysavages.com/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /home/theiamcl/public_html/filthysavages.com/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php(95): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/theiamcl/...', 95, Array) #1 /home/theiamcl/public_html/filthysavages.com/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(96): EWRporta_Model_Promotes->updatePromotion(Array) #2 /home/theiamcl/public_html/filthysavages.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(313): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionPromote() #3 /home/theiamcl/public_html/filthysavages.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/theiamcl/public_html/filthysavages.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main} thrown in /home/theiamcl/public_html/filthysavages.com/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php on line 95

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/theiamcl/public_html/filthysavages.com/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php on line 95

Just upgraded to 1.5.8 and I get this error where the slider is supposed to be (sorry, couldn't even copy and paste this code for some reason):

slider.webp

The slider itself has actually moved to the very bottom. (?)

How can I easily adjust the font size as shown in the attached image please?

You can make styling changes to XenPorta by adding some text to EXTRA.css. In this case you want to make changes to .subHeading .newsTitle

e.g.

Code:
.subHeading .newsTitle
{
  font-size: 15px;
  font-weight: bold;
  padding-top: 5px;
  padding-right: 10px;
  padding-bottom: 5px;
  padding-left: 10px;
}

I recently Made Xenporta my homepage but when I select "Set Index as controller" I can no longer navigate to my media page. (Using XenMedia Gallery) It just gives me an error stating that the page cannot be found.

Can someone here please assist me? Im not sure if im missing some little detail or what

I recently Made Xenporta my homepage but when I select "Set Index as controller" I can no longer navigate to my media page. (Using XenMedia Gallery) It just gives me an error stating that the page cannot be found.

Can someone here please assist me? Im not sure if im missing some little detail or what

You'll probably be better asking Chris in the Xen Media Gallery discussion thread about this.

Is it possible to automatically display a Picture for each added category instead of adding every pic manually to the News?!
What i mean is, if i have 2 different categories and i add to each category an Article, i want 2 different pictures to be shown automatically instead of attaching them.

Is it possible to have the article title click to the original article as well from the portal in the RecentNews slider?

If I am not the originator of the article I want all clicks to go to the original article unless they click the comment button. Thanks!

I have added the Article Layout from the Layout DropDown, added some Blocks, under Options checked Article (article-# > article > portal) - Categories (articles-#slug > articles > portal) but its not shown up.

In Customized Layouts the Article Layout is shown but if i click an Article Title to open up one Article it looks broke.
The newest Version of Xenporta is installed.

Das ist
.recentNews .subHeading { border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0 }

.recentNews .sectionFooter { border-radius: 0 0 5px 5px }
und kommt in extra.css - Spiel mal n bisschen mit den Werten

First i did not knew what you meant with "Plug"

Top Bottom