[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I also just promoted a thread and it turned out it was a bad idea. Lots of videos and it dragged down my performance. But I can't unpromote it because of this error. And now my only option is to promote, but it's still on the front page, which means it will promote again. Ha!
The error right now is only in the cache clear... the promotion still gets removed; the cache is just not cleared automatically. During the next auto-cache clar (defautl is 1 hour), the promotion will be removed.

The error right now is only in the cache clear... the promotion still gets removed; the cache is just not cleared automatically. During the next auto-cache clar (defautl is 1 hour), the promotion will be removed.
Jaxel - while you're online - could you please tell me how do I fix the timezone problem? My board's timezone is set to 'IST', but the promoted threads still follow 'GMT'. I've to inter the current 'GMT' time while promoting thread to make them appear on front page.

Jaxel - while you're online - could you please tell me how do I fix the timezone problem? My board's timezone is set to 'IST', but the promoted threads still follow 'GMT'. I've to inter the current 'GMT' time while promoting thread to make them appear on front page.
Uhh... change the timezone setting on your account?

It converts all times to match the user's view.
So are you suggesting that I should change my own timezone to GMT? Or should I change the board's timezone to GMT? If I change the default timezone, all the guests would see the GMT timezone, right? Is there any way to address this without changing the timezone? :)

Whenever you promote a thread, it will get promoted at that time based on the listed timezone.
It doesn't, actually. On my site - the thread promote option shows IST, which is UTC+5:30. If I enter the time 5 minutes later from current IST time, the thread would still get promoted after 5:35 minutes later. I think others have also mentioned the same problem in this thread.

hey

guys i dont seem to find where to remove the link for the home tag ! i installed the new xen portal and now on my home page i got 2 home tabs which is confusing my members

if you can direct me to the right section i would appreciate it thank you
2WcQT.png

Very impressive. Do the images resize or did you have to create them sized correctly?

The notice system does scale images but I'm also fairly sure I created all the images to be of a particular height/width ratio because I'm using 'width:100%' in my notice content and I would want to ensure image aspect ratio was maintained.

I had a member tell me that he is getting some data base errors today. When checking the error logs, this is one of that errors he was getting. Does anyone know what is causing it and how can I fix it?

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: , Today at 5:19 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT xf_...', Array)
#3 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php(24): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('?????SELECT xf_...', Array)
#4 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(112): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule(Array, false)
#5 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(67): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, false)
#6 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(217): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#7 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'forum_list')
#8 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_list', NULL)
#9 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /home/gearhead/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "http://www.gearheadcentral.com/index.php?forum/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["forum/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thanks James

I had a member tell me that he is getting some data base errors today. When checking the error logs, this is one of that errors he was getting. Does anyone know what is causing it and how can I fix it?

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: , Today at 5:19 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT xf_...', Array)
#3 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php(24): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('?????SELECT xf_...', Array)
#4 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(112): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule(Array, false)
#5 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(67): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, false)
#6 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(217): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#7 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'forum_list')
#8 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_list', NULL)
#9 /home/gearhead/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /home/gearhead/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "http://www.gearheadcentral.com/index.php?forum/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["forum/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thanks James

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error? I'm running version 1.5.3.

James

Top Bottom