[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Tracy Perry is having the same issue. I will try to reinstall the most recent version of the block and see if that fixes it.

Got this at 3:22am 04/04/13 in my server error log.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'forum' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:22 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT thr...')
#1 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT thr...')
#2 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT thr...')
#3 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT thr...', Array, 2)
#4 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(371): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT thr...', 'thread_id')
#5 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(271): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
#6 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(34): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->getGlobalForumRss()
#7 /var/www/twowheel/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(9): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#8 /var/www/twowheel/library/PrefixForumListing/Extend/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#9 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): PrefixForumListing_Extend_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#10 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /var/www/twowheel/index.php(20): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "http://twowheeldemon.com/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/-/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Everything looks good, except the facebook block. Anyone having issues with it? I entered my fb page URL, but the block would not update. It's been 3 days. Anyone?

Play around with this setting in your EXTRA.css. You can do a cut/paste of the code example and see if it makes a change to your format (it did on my site). You will of course want to play with the size/color/font and you may also want to use a background image in addition to the color. As for news feed, are you referring to an external RSS source or what?

Code:
.recentNews .subHeading a {
color: red !important;
font-size: 24px !important;
font-family: Arial;
background: midnightblue !important;
}

Thank you! I'll give it a try

Not external. I mean I want to display what's on the portal page on the sidebar of the homepage as well. Is that possible?

Thank you! I'll give it a try

Not external. I mean I want to display what's on the portal page on the sidebar of the homepage as well. Is that possible?
If you mean the recent news stuff that your example showed, all you do is place that on the appropriate layouts (index, forum, etc).
1.webp

Is it possible to deaktivate the portalpage and use only the forum_view and forum_list layout for blocks?
i can´t get this working.

Top Bottom