[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
That's fine, but the layout only allows me to add it as a narrow block (top left, tops right, etc) whereas i would like the content to span the width of the container and then have the side bar...

well in .zip i have it does exists at /library/EWRporta/Block/Install/Donations.php since there is no install folder at /library/EWRporta/install

only a install.php exists at /library/EWRporta/
You are right. It's a XenPorta error. The installation xml file indicates a callback donations and the file is packaged elsewhere.
Edit your xml donations installation file and find (line 2)
PHP:
install_callback_class="EWRporta_Install_Donations"
Change it by
PHP:
install_callback_class="EWRporta_Block_Install_Donations"

Save changes and try again.

Salud2

That's fine, but the layout only allows me to add it as a narrow block (top left, tops right, etc) whereas i would like the content to span the width of the container and then have the side bar...
Put the block in the center and leave an empty block next to your left. Save changes and refresh the front-page to see the changes.

Salud2

I'm having a slight problem, when I go to set up the portal in the acp, it won't let me drag the disabled blocks at the bottom. I have checked the configs and all the enabled boxes for the blocks are checked.

Is there a way to have:

xenportal load here:

domain.com

but physically have the xenforo installation installed here?

domain.com/boards/

Got these errors in ACP
Error Info
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php:30
Generated By: xxx, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/andy/publ...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->renderRss()
#2 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Rss', Array, '')
#3 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, '', NULL)
#4 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#5 /home/andy/public_html/quant/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "https://www.xyz.com/index/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/index/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
I'm getting the very same thing filling my admin log's, and i have recent news running also on my portal front page. maybe it could be due to the route changer im using?

http://www.yourpshome.net/Screen Shot 2013-02-20 at 21.27.53.webp Screen Shot 2013-02-20 at 21.29.03.webpScreen Shot 2013-02-20 at 21.29.20.webp

See

Salud2

Thanks but that's not the answer to my question. The above solution would work IF you want:

XenPorta to appear here:

domain.com/boards

and physically have XenForo installed here:

domain.com/boards

The above solution also applies if you have XenPorta and XenForo installed here:

domain.com

but XenForo is aliased/referenced here but not physically installed here:

domain.com/boards

That's at least what I understand of it.

I recently updated the porta and can't seem to get taigachat working, it was installed before. I re-uploaded the files, addon xml and block xml. It simply doesn't show up, no errors. The other custom block I made is showing up.

I have a fly tying forum, I have recent slider, can't get it to work, I also have rotating adds same thing not working, is there a way of making recent news and promoting a thread to use different sides of Xenporta. the lower mid section of the home page is empty and so is most of the right sid, if you need to see what I mean the website addy is www.FlyTyersDen.com

Is there any way to create a new position for portal layouts that spans the entire width of the page (preferably at the top?). I used Jaxel's site as an example diagram, just because I can't find a way to explain this in words that makes sense. :)

ex.webp

This way, something like a slider could go across the entire page, while still having sub-columns. Kind of like the colspan attribute in tables.

Hi all, I am trying to set up a seperate layout for a "news" page. I've done some reading and it seems you can do this by leaving the layout type set to nothing, and then just input "news" into the ID box. However in doing this, I cannot actually access the page. I have tried both www.hackslashrepeat.com/index.php?portal/news/ and www.hackslashrepeat.com/portal/news/index. Neither work!

Any suggestions?

Also, a stupid question but what exactly is an "article"? What are "articles"?

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to hook into xenporta's news feed, I wanted to broadcast the news feed on my main site. If it is possible, how would I do it? (New site in coding (http://metrovillemc.com/meow )

Thanks,
~BMX
Code:
$cache = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRporta_Model_Caches')->getCacheByBlockId('RecentNews');
$threads = unserialize($cache['results']);
http://8wayrun.com/calibur/portal/index.rss

Can someone help me do this?
If so,
Contact me on skype (BMX_ATVMAN14) Or just reply here :)

It doesn't seem to matter how I set up the recent slider it just doesn't work, now i'm frustrated more at myself than anything. I just don't understand this stuff

Top Bottom