[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Got these errors in ACP
Error Info
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php:30
Generated By: xxx, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/andy/publ...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->renderRss()
#2 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Rss', Array, '')
#3 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, '', NULL)
#4 /home/andy/public_html/quant/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#5 /home/andy/public_html/quant/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "https://www.xyz.com/index/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/index/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
You MUST be using the RecentNews block for the rss to work.

How do you change the <title> on the portal page? Right now it is using the same title for it and then the forum.

I hope someday XenPorta will be XenPress if you now what I mean ;)
You mean a full fledged content management system? I see nothing in Wordpress that you cant already do with XenPorta + XenCarta.
WordPress isn't really a CMS, it's a blogging software which can be extended to work like a CMS, but it usually involves too much php work (I spent a few days with wordpress and figured it's not worth it for noobs like me when you need php for the simplest things that you can do with real CMSes with a few clicks).

XenPorta is good, but it doesn't support tagging, nested categories, image cropping for articles, image captions and some other things. If you want I can show you my site when it's finished (currently powered by Joomla plus a content management extension) and then ask you if I could have built the same site with XenPorta without sacrificing any features ;)

Can anyone confirm this issue with latest version?

Rebuild Caches / Rebuild Thread Information;

Code:
Undefined index: node_id

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Model/Post.php at line 13
EWRporta_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 103
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->rebuildDiscussionCounters() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Thread.php at line 71
XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Thread->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/admin.php at line 13

How do you change the <title> on the portal page? Right now it is using the same title for it and then the forum.

I tried changing this:

HTML:
<xen:set var="$title">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:set>

in ewrporta_portal but it does nothing.

Any other way?

I can't seem to get my twitter to display anything... Just shows white area and no feeds. I want it to show for example #ineedhelp

You can't. The Twitter widget that Twitter provides only shows high traffic search results on Twitter vs. your specific Twitter site, unless you are well up there in Twitter and show up in top search results. If you look at Twitter's explanation on doing the links, they imply you can modify this but I have not found anyone with the expertise to do it (plug in smiley face waving hundred dollar bills around here).

when i imported donations.xml block file in admincp for xenporta i got this

Server Error

call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'EWRporta_Install_Donations' not found
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. call_user_func() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 216
  3. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182
  4. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/ControllerAdmin/Blocks.php at line 169
  5. EWRporta_ControllerAdmin_Blocks->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/usernameremoved/public_html/admin.php at line 13
it justu work before but now it wont :(

well in .zip i have it does exists at /library/EWRporta/Block/Install/Donations.php since there is no install folder at /library/EWRporta/install

only a install.php exists at /library/EWRporta/

I'm quite confused on how to get this setup, if somebody could explain that'd be great. I have a node, id 52 which contains all news articles and i want this as the news/portal homepage but cannot seem to figure out how?

Top Bottom