[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Just fyi: a bug in RecentThreadsx5 is causing xenforo.js to be included twice, this is creating the issues with taigachat

I'm working around it, but there will probably be other side effects in other addons

Just fyi: a bug in RecentThreadsx5 is causing xenforo.js to be included twice, this is creating the issues with taigachat

I'm working around it, but there will probably be other side effects in other addons
Hmm... you are correct... I will take out the include in the next version. I figured the <xen:js> code was designed to prevent these types of issues... guess not.

I'm getting a lot of these errors

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'RecentNews' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: si_yidarmy, Today at 2:10 PM

Anyone any idea whats happening or how to fix it?

Did you fix this error, RobParker?

Jaxel, can you make it that we can make new categories when creating a new thread or edit a thread? Creating categories in the ACP is rather inconvenient if you want to use categories as tags. Also you don't just give ACP access to anyone who wants to write articles.

If you can make it, in return I will provide a proper HTML5 template for XenPorta for much better SEO.

hello jaxel,

2 questions:

1. on these site : http://8wayrun.com/calibur/threads/help-get-scv-back-on-evo.15698/ we see under the article the word "categorys" that is at the moment hardcoded, can you change this, that we can translate it,please?

then i have seen, that on your newssite the topictitle is much bigger as normal (i mean in the newsboxes), what must i change, that my title, has the same sice? on my site the title is very small...........

sry for my bad english :)

Whats wrong with my xenPorta? I cant drag the blocks.. Awkward.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
<-- This must explain what i mean..

With EventsSteam block on, if you pause a stream it will eventually unpause itself, for some reason. It's a bit of a problem as you can't really leave your website open, as it will constantly be sucking bandwidth.

With EventsSteam block on, if you pause a stream it will eventually unpause itself, for some reason. It's a bit of a problem as you can't really leave your website open, as it will constantly be sucking bandwidth.
That is a bug with TwitchTV... when a broadcaster runs an advertisement it unpauses the video.

Hi,

Today I upgraded my XenPorta from 1.5.3 to 1.5.5 .. but my slider looks my previous version ... would you please tell me how do I change the look of my slider to yours (the one you have on 8wayrun ? )

thank you jaxel

Hi,

Today I upgraded my XenPorta from 1.5.3 to 1.5.5 .. but my slider looks my previous version ... would you please tell me how do I change the look of my slider to yours (the one you have on 8wayrun ? )

thank you jaxel

Upload the block RecentFeatures, replace the block on the layout you want with the new one.

Hi,

thank you jaxel
I don't use the either slider myself on the portal but did you replace the block with the new RecentFeatures one in your portal layout? You made need to import the XML too from the Library > EWRporta > XML_Addons > RecentFeatures.xml

Upload the block RecentFeatures, replace the block on the layout you want with the new one.

I don't use the either slider myself on the portal but did you replace the block with the new RecentFeatures one in your portal layout? You made need to import the XML too from the Library > EWRporta > XML_Addons > RecentFeatures.xml
Thank you very much .. it solved my issue...

Really hoping someone maybe able to help!

Installed the latest version of this mod and in the options ticked "Set as Index Controller"

The Home button then shows the portal, however when I click "Forum" it just reloads the portal.

However, If I untick "Use Friendly URL's" in the SEO section - Everything works fine.

Anyone know what may be the issue and how I can use both Friendly URL's & Xenporta?

I have the exact same problem with my site - are there any fixes as I cannot access the forum home page?

Hello, quick question. Using the RecentFeatures slider to show news articles with slide.jpg images, but when the screen is re-sized (like on a mobile device) the images don't scale like they do on 8wayrun.com. How do I fix this?
Thank you!

Top Bottom