[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Is there any way to add tabs to the new recent threads block? I think my site would look better with 7 tabs instead of 5.

Hey,

Looking for a way to just show recent threads as a block. Not threads that were recently posted in. Anyone have a solution?

Hey,

Looking for a way to just show recent threads as a block. Not threads that were recently posted in. Anyone have a solution?

You will have to see if it does exactly what you want but I highly recommend Widget Framework - it does have a Recent Threads widget that is highly configurable. I have replaced all the Xenporta blocks with Widgets as I much prefer the flexibility of this solution. Works great in conjunction with the portal too.

You will have to see if it does exactly what you want but I highly recommend Widget Framework - it does have a Recent Threads widget that is highly configurable. I have replaced all the Xenporta blocks with Widgets as I much prefer the flexibility of this solution. Works great in conjunction with the portal too.

Hey Coolhaus,

Thanks for taking the time to give a response. While I am trying to avoid more addons, I will take a look into this. Thanks.

Hi Jaxel!

Dunno if you are still updating this add on but I've just upgraded to the latest version following tons of query issues relating to the mod.
When running the upgrade script I get the following error:-
call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser' does not have a method 'verifyOption'
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. call_user_func_array() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 140
  3. EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 71
  4. EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1422
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1361
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 86
  7. EWRporta_Model_Options->updateOption() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 147
  8. EWRporta_Model_Options->importOptionsXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 231
  9. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182
  10. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 59
  11. EWRporta_Install::installCode()
  12. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  13. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  14. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 212
  15. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  16. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.net/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13
  1. Do you have any idea whats happening or how to fix this?
Cheers

Not sure if this is just a bug on my side or with firefox/waterfox.
d6J41.png
DoHjp.png

This is on the /recent-activity/ page

Hi Jaxel!

Dunno if you are still updating this add on but I've just upgraded to the latest version following tons of query issues relating to the mod.
Cheers

I got something very similar tonight but I haven't upgraded anything... so it caught me by surprise when it happened. Do I need to update scripts or something? Jaxel, if that's the case I'll give you $50 to do it for me. You know how good I am at this stuff.. :(

Hi Jaxel!

Cheers

Are you sure you have all the newest files? The newest versions of the ForumChooser option does not have a verifyOption anymore.

Not sure if this is just a bug on my side or with firefox/waterfox.
d6J41.png
DoHjp.png

This is on the /recent-activity/ page
That has nothing to do with this mod...

Are you sure you have all the newest files? The newest versions of the ForumChooser option does not have a verifyOption anymore.

That has nothing to do with this mod...
Not sure if you saw my AIM message but here's an error I've been getting. The only reason I think it might be something with the portal is because what it says in the error.

Has anyone else gotten this before?
error.webp

Well.. I just uploaded all files from the zip file and overwrote everything. I did this twice to make sure. Same error.

What do you suggest?

Well.. I just uploaded all files from the zip file and overwrote everything. I did this twice to make sure. Same error.

What do you suggest?
I just downloaded the zip from here at XF, and did a search and I see no references to ForumChooser::verifyOption... so if you have the most recent zip, then you should not be getting this error.

Hey 8thos and everyone else,

do you guys have an idea how to get hold of the previous versions? I recently did a clean Windows install and didn't backup old downloads like modifications. Thanks!

If anyone wants to take a look at the error message, I'll add it right here as I deactivated the slider for now:

jQuery(document).ready(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs({fx:{opacity: "toggle"}}).tabs("rotate", 5000, true); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 0, true); }, function() { $("#recentSlider").tabs("rotate", 5000, true); }); $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); $("#recentSlider").hover(function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").slideDown(); }, function() { $("#recentSlider .excerpt").hide(); }); });

Ok... I have re-downloaded.... checked and rechecked that the files I upload are overwriting the old ones.
Everything is in order.... same error.

Jaxel?

Top Bottom