[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I want the avatar to be promoted unless stated other wise. Especially in threads that are automatically promoted. Is there a way to do this?

Need help, i could find only one layout 3column, where do i find extra layouts or how to create new layouts?

And new blocks how to create them new?

Thanks.

I am getting recent features block at beginning of comments section for my recentnews.. how to omit this???? please advise.

Problem solved.

Attachments

• comments.webp
    comments.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 24
Is anyone using the "categories" feature of Xenporta? And how is that working out for you? I am considering using it in place of creating a separate site in Wordpress for my blog posts and member articles.

I am so happy to have the RecentAttachments block, as I have been begging for this for quite some time... LOL

EDIT: I have found your gallery of attachments here: http://8wayrun.com/calibur/portal/recent-attachments

This is in effect GALLERY listing that I would also prefer to be able to offer at my site.
Where I have my RecentAttachments block link reference set to referenced post, I would want to be able to set the attachment gallery link reference to xenforo light box.

~peace

Hi, I have one question.

I send new message(article - on). But the message takes the wrong kind.
1.webp

After reload all right.
2.webp

How to fix it?

Hey! Great add on, I like it a lot!

I got one problem though, with the 'recent slider' and 'recent news' blocks.

When I pick a Forum to be used as 'news' and showcased on the Portal, it works. On the other hand, I then made another Forum, just for the Recent Slider and uploaded my attachment. Nothing showed up until I has to 'Promote' the thread. But after I promoted it, it doesn't only show up on the Slider, it also shows up on the Recent News. How can I disable that?

Thanks!

Looks great. Is there any way to have the attachements displayed at a specific size? (not just re-sized in browser). The photo-strip would need to resize/cache them on the first load, I suppose.

Our "thumbnails" in Xenforo are actually 1024x1024, so they'd end up fairly large if we ever used this add-on.

Looks great. Is there any way to have the attachements displayed at a specific size? (not just re-sized in browser). The photo-strip would need to resize/cache them on the first load, I suppose.

Our "thumbnails" in Xenforo are actually 1024x1024, so they'd end up fairly large if we ever used this add-on.

RecentAttachements block provides setting for thumbnail size. Just install it and check it out for yourself. 1024x1024 is not a thumbnail

RecentAttachements block provides setting for thumbnail size. Just install it and check it out for yourself. 1024x1024 is not a thumbnail
I agree that it's not a thumbnail. It's a hack so users can upload huge images and have them re-sized on the server. We only ever display the 1024px thumbnails in posts + link to the original as an option.

Setting the size in XenPorta doesn't appear to do anything other than re-size the image with CSS. This makes for very poor performance, especially on mobile devices. It's not actually resizing anything.

I have 425px750 image in a message thread, RecentAttachments block converts it to 56x100 which is then scaled to 99x99 for display in the infinite carousel.. what are you talking about? I am using FireFox and by right-click any image and you get original image dimensions and the displayed image dimensions

I have 425px750 image in a message thread, RecentAttachments block converts it to 56x100 which is then scaled to 99x99 for display in the infinite carousel.. what are you talking about? I am using FireFox and by right-click any image and you get original image dimensions and the displayed image dimensions
If you're positive it does actually re-size the image files, I'll re-install and test this out again later. Thanks.

Top Bottom