[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Hi, Jaxel.
I've seen several areas hardcoded, and for reasons of translation, I made some changes and added some phrases. In attachment you can find the installation XML file with the changes already made.
Attached are pictures of how look (translated) these changes.

50.webp51.webp52.webp53.webp

Phrases are:
PHP:
    <phrase title="ewr_portal_option_article" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Article (article-# > article > portal)<br /> &nbsp; &nbsp; Categories (articles-#slug > articles > portal)]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="ewr_portal_option_forum" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Forum (forum-# > forum)]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="ewr_portal_option_index" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Index (index > portal)]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="ewr_portal_option_thread" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Thread (thread-# > thread-forum-# > thread)]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_BlockOptions_days" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Days]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_BlockOptions_hours" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Hours]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_BlockOptions_minutes" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Minutes]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_Blocks_btm_left" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Btm-Left]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_Blocks_btm_right" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Btm-Right]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_Blocks_mid_left" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Mid-Left]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_Blocks_mid_right" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Mid-Right]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_Blocks_sidebar" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Sidebar]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_Blocks_top_left" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Top-Left]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_Blocks_top_right" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[Top-Right]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_globalize_article_article" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[artícle]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_globalize_article_articles" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[artícles]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_globalize_article_portal" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[portal]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_globalize_forum_forum" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[forum-##]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_globalize_index_index" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[index]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_globalize_thread_forum" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[thread-forum-##]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="EWRporta_globalize_thread_thread" global_cache="1" version_id="55" version_string="1.5.5"><![CDATA[thread-##]]></phrase>

Salud2

Attachments

Wait so you are getting rid of recent slider? That is one of the best looking parts of the portal! Any way to recode it to use less resources and keep it included?

Wait so you are getting rid of recent slider? That is one of the best looking parts of the portal! Any way to recode it to use less resources and keep it included?
You can keep the slider... the whole point of the blocks system is that its open-ended. Anyone can make any block you want. I will just no longer be supporting the slider, and will no longer be including it in the package. RecentSlider has been DEPRECATED in favor of RecentFeatures.

You can keep the slider... the whole point of the blocks system is that its open-ended. Anyone can make any block you want. I will just no longer be supporting the slider, and will no longer be including it in the package. RecentSlider has been DEPRECATED in favor of RecentFeatures.
Thanks for the explanation. I just tried the new RecentFeatures block and like it alot but only 1 of my threads that was on the previous slider shows up and it doesn't slide. I can see the names of the other slides when I hover over the left handed little squares but they dont load when you click on them...

Thanks for the explanation. I just tried the new RecentFeatures block and like it alot but only 1 of my threads that was on the previous slider shows up and it doesn't slide. I can see the names of the other slides when I hover over the left handed little squares but they dont load when you click on them...
Thats a JS issue that was addressed in the patch notes.

Any blocks you already have installed should get updated automatically. If they don't, then you may have template edits.
They haven't automatically updated though, they are all displaying v1.0.0. RecentNews, for example, has been updated in the last version of XenPorta v1.5.5 and it still remains at v1.0.0. I have definitely overwritten all the files with the latest zip file.

What do you mean by "I may have template edits"? I haven't changed any of the coding within the blocks themselves.

They haven't automatically updated though, they are all displaying v1.0.0. RecentNews, for example, has been updated in the last version of XenPorta v1.5.5 and it still remains at v1.0.0. I have definitely overwritten all the files with the latest zip file.
They have... I just haven't updated any version numbers... cause there really isn't a point since none of them have install scripts.

Jaxel,
I have been trying to change the background of the tabbed module with no success. Can you point me in the right direction so I can change the color to #000000.
Capture.webp

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Code:
#recentThreadx5 .tabs li a { background: stuff; }
Thanks you for taking the time to help. I am actually trying to change the module background not the tabbed background. Any help would be much appreciated...

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Thats a JS issue that was addressed in the patch notes.
Hmm maybe I'm doing this wrong, but I posted in one of the threads to update it and I ran rebuild caches but it still isn't updating the threads. Can you explain how you meant to update the threads to get them to clear their cache to me in simpler terms? I'm probably going to feel like a retard after you explain it haha

This happened when trying to promote a thread.

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home/user/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  5. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  7. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php at line 5
  8. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom