[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
That's exactly what the option does. If "Use sticky threads" is disabled, the sticky threads are ordered normally. Just give it a try.

Really hoping someone maybe able to help!

Installed the latest version of this mod and in the options ticked "Set as Index Controller"

The Home button then shows the portal, however when I click "Forum" it just reloads the portal.

However, If I untick "Use Friendly URL's" in the SEO section - Everything works fine.

Anyone know what may be the issue and how I can use both Friendly URL's & Xenporta?

I just installed this addon and whenever i try editing the Recent News or Recent Threads blocks, i get the following error:

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in \www\library\XenForo\Model\Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/admin.php at line 13

searched everywhere and read various bits and pieces about this but I cant find the definitive answer.

I have this mod added and got the "RecentNews" block which I love the look off however I would like to replace "Recent News" with "Recent Activity" but with the "RecentNews" look and feel

Cheers

Nick

searched everywhere and read various bits and pieces about this but I cant find the definitive answer.

I have this mod added and got the "RecentNews" block which I love the look off however I would like to replace "Recent News" with "Recent Activity" but with the "RecentNews" look and feel

Cheers

Nick
This is a whole new block that needs to be coded.
Registered and Unregistered / Unconfirmed groups can't view the portal. I see no view permissions, any idea what might help?
Do they see an emtpy portal or no portal at all? In the latter case, what do they see instead?

Empty portal.
Go to xenforo/admin.php?ewrporta/layouts/portal/edit : Are there any blocks set up in the "portal" layout?
If there are blocks, go to each block option page on xenforo/admin.php?ewrporta/blocks and verify the "Group selection type" and "Usergroups" options. Ensure that all blocks have the "Display to all selected usergroups" option selected, and no usergroup checked.

Does this change anything?

Go to xenforo/admin.php?ewrporta/layouts/portal/edit : Are there any blocks set up in the "portal" layout?
If there are blocks, go to each block option page on xenforo/admin.php?ewrporta/blocks and verify the "Group selection type" and "Usergroups" options. Ensure that all blocks have the "Display to all selected usergroups" option selected, and no usergroup checked.

Does this change anything?
It's fixed now. Thank you. :)

Driving me mental, I'm getting php errors when using recent news, anyone have any ideas?

PHP:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: sticky in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\devforum\library\EWRporta\Block\RecentNews.php on line 17

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 17
    EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/devforum/index.php at line 13

How can i make the recent slider smaller? (To remove the black space on the left side).

67df06c6dded30bb9b20a1e768ac743e.png

My facebook like box block now displays nothing. No changes have been made to cause this. Also the events block from xenattendo will not display anymore, and I cannot figure out why.

Hi there, I have created a second RecentNews block which works great. However, I am using that to promote just 1 single post to guests. I want to remove my avatar from that post. Is there a way to do this? I can see it when I promote the post to remove it but not when it's automatically pulled from the settings. Also is there a way to promote posts to certain RecentNews blocks? For example my RecentNews2 is an introduction to guests and it's post resides in my "Announcements" section of the forum. I want to post other things into this that I do not want to go into my RecentNews2. Is there a way to promote certain posts to RecentNews2? When I do this they automatically go to RecentNews. Thanks

Top Bottom