[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
When I try to check options under Home > Blocks > Recent News, i get the following error, please help.

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
  3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
  4. EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
  9. EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/admin.php at line 13

When I try to check options under Home > Blocks > Recent Threads, i get the following error, please help.

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
  3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
  4. EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
  9. EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/admin.php at line 13

A couple questions..
  1. I just upgraded from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3 and now the recent media block isnt pulling the media screen grabs. Capture_06102012_173039A.webp Any ideas?
  2. I have done this before but cant remember how i did it. Anyways where to find the style properties for the recent slider block? Capture_06102012_173039B.webp Found it. :)

Great plugin, but sometimes the news page just disappears.

It comes back after a while, but mostly it's down. It's quite strange.
Any reasons behind this?

i can't get the recentnews block to show up on my forum index. im just using the forum index and not the portal, and the block is in place, but i only get the history:

Screen Shot 2012-06-14 at 4.23.21 PM.webp

ive tried clearing the cache (it wasn't set, but i checked, saved, and unchecked anyways), and the template edits are set as per the instructions above. not sure what im doing wrong? any help would be mucho appreciated!

Hey guys!

every time I enable the recentnews block on the portal i get these errors:

b7971b.png
I cant understand why I'm getting these. Does anyone know what the problem could be?​
And i had this for a while and it just started doing this...​

Hey guys, I am looking for the option to make the entries on XenPorta look more like blog postings when you click on them instead of forum posts. I know I had the option at some point in the past, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Any hints where to look for it would be much appreciated. ;)

Thanks!

I'm getting a lot of these errors

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'RecentNews' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: si_yidarmy, Today at 2:10 PM

Anyone any idea whats happening or how to fix it?

Hey guys, I am looking for the option to make the entries on XenPorta look more like blog postings when you click on them instead of forum posts. I know I had the option at some point in the past, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Any hints where to look for it would be much appreciated. ;)

Thanks!
You need to enable "Articles" in the Layout options.
Then add the desired "blog" forums to your Recent News layout block (in block options).

Those forums will then switch formats...

I'm getting a lot of these errors

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'RecentNews' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: si_yidarmy, Today at 2:10 PM

Anyone any idea whats happening or how to fix it?

Hmm we're not getting a LOT of these. Anyone know what the structure should look like?

do you also get this issue in XenMedio? and in XenAtendo?
When I go to blocks and click on "RecentNew" to change its settings, I get this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /home/website/www/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/website/www/admin.php at line 13

I really want to change the settings, how can I get there? I'm running php 5.4 and Xenforo 1.1.2. Also Xenporta 1.5.3. Thanks in advance.

Jaxel: As you know, I use ForumChooser.php in an add-on (with your kind permission) and someone running PHP 5.4 received this issue also.

The way I have fixed it for them is to remove the red code from Option/ForumChooser.php:

Rich (BB code):
$forumOptions = $nodeModel->getNodeOptionsArray($nodeModel->getAllNodes(), $preparedOption['option_value'], '(unspecified)');

This may not work for some of your add-ons but for my particular add-on there's no need to have an "unspecified" option so removing that isn't a big deal.

1) How can I re-use the same Module example: RecentNews, i would like to have News pulling from one forum, then add another recent news section and list the other forum section here.

Example again: Offtopic News / Breaking News / etc.

Possible to re-use the same module a couple times?

2) And how can we use the modules on the Forum home?

Top Bottom