[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
When I go to blocks and click on "RecentNew" to change its settings, I get this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /home/website/www/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/website/www/admin.php at line 13

I really want to change the settings, how can I get there? I'm running php 5.4 and Xenforo 1.1.2. Also Xenporta 1.5.3. Thanks in advance.

Xenporta is not compatible with php 5.4

Downgrade php 5.4 to 5.3 or wait for the developer to fix it or do not use Xenporta addon.

When I go to blocks and click on "RecentNew" to change its settings, I get this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /home/website/www/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/website/www/admin.php at line 13

I really want to change the settings, how can I get there? I'm running php 5.4 and Xenforo 1.1.2. Also Xenporta 1.5.3. Thanks in advance.
do you also get this issue in XenMedio? and in XenAtendo?

The real question is why does Jaxel's Twitter Block work and ours doesn't?
Odd.
Been through it several times and no joy. :sleep:
No changes from the normal...
Code:
@mx5life

So,

Code:
Results:
tw_f_b.webp
Block cache is cleared each time with FF12 browser page refreshed.
XenPorta v1.5.2

Odd.
Been through it several times and no joy. :sleep:
No changes from the normal...
Code:
@mx5life

So,

Code:
Results:
View attachment 30249
Block cache is cleared each time with FF12 browser page refreshed.
XenPorta v1.5.2

Hi everbody,

as already mentioned some posts ago, I had the same twitter problem. The reason why it doesen't show all tweets is Twitter changed their JS File. But I found here an way to solve this problem:

https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/8088

Here are the steps:

1) First download this file:

http://onlinegilde.net/others/widget.js

Maybe you have to use right click and say save as!

2) Copy it to your webserver

Transfer this file to your xenforo base directory per FTP

3) Change your template

Open your template EWRblock_Twitter

Search for:

HTML:
<script src="http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js"></script>

Replace this with:

HTML:
<script src="/widget.js"></script>

Save all and reload your page

Now everything should work just fine!

Benny

Jaxel submitted a new resource: [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Portal, News and Articles

Read more
recentslider is broken on my skin xenfracture, can you tell me how i can fix or can u make it work on the skin ? this is what it looks like
. the text in the box on the left are messed up. i really like this skin so would love to have a fix for this and i asked john, xenstyles.com owner but he said Sorry, I don't support 3rd party mods. You would need to ask the creator of the mod itself.
sliderprob.webp

recentslider is broken on my skin xenfracture, can you tell me how i can fix or can u make it work on the skin ? this is what it looks like
. the text in the box on the left are messed up. i really like this skin so would love to have a fix for this and i asked john, xenstyles.com owner but he said Sorry, I don't support 3rd party mods. You would need to ask the creator of the mod itself.
View attachment 30353
Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.recentSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .image { display: none; }

I love xenporta, but right now my portal page and forums page have the same title. That's not great for SEO, is there a way to change it? Seems like both are pulling in the board title.

Sorry, also add:
Code:
.recentSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .title { margin-right: 0px !important; }
okay thank you! that has fixed the problem. :)

1. everything on the portal takes long to update, how can i make it update stuff sooner?

2. when i hover over the slides, and where it shows the description, it shows attach in description.. how to fix?

3. also when i hover over the slides , all the text turns orange? how can i change this so it stays white?

4. im using altslider but it doesnt display properly on the left side. know how to fix? www.coconutbeef.com heres alt slider thread http://xenforo.com/community/threads/recentslider-2-for-xenporta.27031/#post-371573

heres code
Code:
#altSlider { padding: 10px; }

.altSlider { border: 1px solid #333; position: relative; background-color: #000; overflow: hidden; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-hide { display: none; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-selected { background-color: #333; }

.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav { list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: absolute; top: 0px; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item a { text-decoration: none !important; color: #EEE; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item:hover { background-color: #666; }

.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item { border-bottom: 1px solid #333; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item:last-child { border-bottom: 0px; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .image { border: 1px solid #333; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; float: left; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .title { font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; padding: 10px; }

.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel { position: relative; background-repeat: no-repeat; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel a { text-decoration: none !important; color: #EEE; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel .summary
{
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.7);
    border-top: 1px solid #333;
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0px;
    left: 0px;
    padding: 12px 15px;
    width: 100%;
}
.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel .summary .title { font-size: 22px; margin-right: 13px; letter-spacing: -1px; white-space: nowrap; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel .summary .excerpt { font-size: 11px; margin-right: 30px; }

.altSlider.leftSlider .ui-tabs-nav { border-left: 1px solid #333; text-align: left; }
.altSlider.leftSlider .ui-tabs-panel { float: left; }
.altSlider.leftSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .image { background-size: auto 100%; float: left; }

.altSlider.rightSlider .ui-tabs-nav { border-right: 1px solid #333; text-align: right; }
.altSlider.rightSlider .ui-tabs-panel { float: right; }
.altSlider.rightSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .image { background-size: auto 100%; float: right; }

I am unable to get a thread to show up as a featured article. When I click on the Recent News or Recent Slider, it leads me to a normal thread.

On the Facebook widget, is there any way to center the block instead of it being flush left? I've played around with the template but don't see a setting for that. Thanks.

Top Bottom