[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I'm stuck, I installed xenporta and I've run into a couple issues.

Even when I uncheck show navigation tab and break out of container the container stays visible.. it just shrinks. Do I need to hide this somehow elsewhere?

Also I can't seem to figure out how to make "recent news" look like it looks on 8way run. More specifically how do you change the layout of the default portal. As it stand's I can't find a way to change the default portal only a way to make new layouts.

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and my board is here forums.inkd.me

EDIT: I moved stuff to the right side and it fixed it! Feel like this should be mentioned in the Installation instruction or the FAQ.

That .xml is not meant to be installed as an add-on.

It is to be imported as a XenPorta block.

Yeah, I /facepalmed this one. Funny thing is I have installed the other blocks. Was a brain fart or something I suppose.. lol, thanks.

You have to do it within the templates. Also my live board it is taking the total. Do not edit the block. If still having issues i can provide my board via PC . Or i can look at yours if you want.

You have to do it within the templates. Also my live board it is taking the total. Do not edit the block. If still having issues i can provide my board via PC . Or i can look at yours if you want.

Maybe I miss spoke. I edited the template EWRblock_Donations

How to enable forum view switching ?, it just like on 8wayrun.com, while user clicked the article links on the front page it will display the thread as
article.webp

But while user navigated through the forum manually it will shows the userbar on the left among the user's stats (trophies,reputation,likes,custom title)
forums.webp

I have tried to enable the article globalized custom layout but it also affecting when user navigating the forum manually. So in other words how to disable the article view style while navigating manually ?

The fix above actually fixes the donation module when it redirects. I have tested it on my board and his was correct but he had not upload all the files. Just thought i would report back.

Heck I can't even figure how the hell categories are used. Jaxel says they are for articles, but how to I make an article? How do I apply a article to a category? Categories seem to do nothing. Same with layouts, there is a homepage layout, and an "index" type layout. It says that you can create a layout for thread or nodes. HOW?

Oh man, I'm breaking stuff trying to figure this out. I created layouts, then deleted them. Now I can't create anyore layouts, only install them and I can't find the files to install.

Reposting: Can someone please let me know if anything needs to be done specifically with XenPorta for Google Analytics to work as it should? I have set my Google Analytics Web Property ID under the Statistics and Metrics options section however I am not sure if any modifications need to be done to the portal itself?

Hä? What's that? No css style, no headline.... :(

I just need to put in the sidebar a URL... is there another way?

ok. if you translate that in german, no problem. But if you know the answer.. I'm happy for the little code snipe ;)

Top Bottom