[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.3 CHANGELOG

• Added a function, so that if people overwrite their <1.5.0 files, the new install files can still uninstall the old versions.
  • Category pages will now canonicalize correctly.
  • Forum Index RSS feed will no longer spout an error if you don't have SEO friendly urls enabled.
  • Added a "sticky" option in the RecentNews block. If enabled, any "sticky" that is also an article, will be pinned to the top of the recent news block.
  • Recent News block now supports thread prefixes....

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get this when I try to install it.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2263537 bytes) in/home/mcwh/public_html/Forum/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 198

Hello,

I want to use Xenporta for a multigaming community plateform, it runs great but i have some questions :

- I want multiple "portals", one per game, so i looked at the category system, and i created my categories, now each news has a category + layout (mysite.com/articles/mycategory) and i added (manually) extra tabs in the Home tabslinks.

First issue : Once i click on the category i want ,it displays the category news only, works great, but the custom navigation tabs disapears since the Home tab is not selected on "mysite.com/articles/mycategory"
Seconde issue : Since i have customs styles (one per game), i can not force a style on a specific category

is this the best way for a "multi" portail ? i saw a site that use Xenforo Page (node) with xenporta hooked on it ex : http://battlefieldo.com/pages/drmb/ but don't know how to do the same thing

thx

An exception occurred: Undefined index: sticky in /home/***/public_html/community/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php on line 17
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 17
  2. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  3. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  4. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  7. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/**/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Any way to get the prefix's to be clickable to do the search like they do in forums rather than just being part of the titles link?

For some reason my "Recent Threads" header is displaying short. I checked 8wayrun, and it appears properly there.

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-01%20at%205.05.06%20PM.png

Is there a known fix for this?

Bump for this issue, was hoping the xenporta update would fix it but no such luck.

1.5.3 works but it messed up the sizing/placement of thumbnails on the recent videos block. Does anyone have an update/fix for that block?

Any idea on how to put in an AdSense ad exactly the same as 8WayRun.com?

I just need to know what template, and where?

Top Bottom