[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Has anyone encountered this xenporta error after installing widget framework? It only happens after I customize RecentThreads block.

An exception occurred: forum_ids has been deprecated, please use forum_id OR node_id in $conditions in /home/user/public_html/myforum.com/library/WidgetFramework/Extend/Model/Thread.php on line 19
  1. WidgetFramework_Extend_Model_Thread->prepareThreadConditions() in EWRporta/Block/RecentThreads.php at line 51
  2. EWRporta_Block_RecentThreads->getThreads() in EWRporta/Block/RecentThreads.php at line 30
  3. EWRporta_Block_RecentThreads->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
  4. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  5. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/myforum.com/index.php at line 13

My Recent Slider is broke. This is the error. Has anyone gotten this error before?

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'thread_id' in 'where clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Model/Categories.php at line 66
  6. EWRporta_Model_Categories->getCategoryLinks() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 27
  7. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in BookmarkPosts/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 16
  8. BookmarkPosts_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in DBTech/UsersViewingThread/Controller/UsersViewingThread.php at line 17
  9. DBTech_UsersViewingThread_Controller_UsersViewingThread->actionIndex() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 7
  10. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/myforu,/index.php at line 13

I clicked on Categories menu item in AdminCP and got this error:

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta_catlinks.category_id' in 'on clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta/Model/Categories.php at line 13
  6. EWRporta_Model_Categories->getCategories() in EWRporta/ControllerAdmin/Categories.php at line 13
  7. EWRporta_ControllerAdmin_Categories->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/myforum/admin.php at line 13

Does anyone know what selector to use to style the name of the Facebook group in the included fbook portal block?

facebook style.webp

Hmm..I don't have that block, I have EWRblock_FaceBook, running 1.5.2

I'm trying to get rid of the 1px border below the like button too and using this code in extra.css doesn't seem to work, any ideas?

Code:
.app_content_*fbookGroupIDhere* .fan_box .connect_top, .app_content_ *fbookGroupIDhere* .fan_box .full_widget .connect_top {
border-bottom: none !important;
}

I'm also having trouble changing the twitter text colour. The rule is as follows, but it looks like wherever it's referenced already uses important so when I put a different version in my extra.css it doesn't seem to supersede it. Anyone got any ideas?
Code:
#twtr-widget-1 .twtr-bd, #twtr-widget-1 .twtr-timeline i a, #twtr-widget-1 .twtr-bd p {
color: #969696 !important;
}

We're currently experiencing issues with the RecentNews block, and I'm not sure how to resolve it.

If you look at our news item dated 26th April called "More Logo Entries Showcased. One Week to Go!" at http://www.valvetime.net you will notice only six thumbnails appear.

If you check the thread http://www.valvetime.net/threads/more-logo-entries-showcased-one-week-to-go.190996/ you will notice that all seven appear.

This is a regular occurrence. We normally resolve it by hardcoding the images using the [img tags but this isn't ideal.

Any ideas?

When you hover over a thread in the recent threads block a preview of the thread appears, would it be possibly to add this functionality to the upcoming events block too?

I think I've found a small bug in the latest status updates block. It doesn't respect the word censor.

If someone uses a banned word in their status, it's ****'d or whatever on their profile page, etc but the xenporta block shows the word in full.

We're currently experiencing issues with the RecentNews block, and I'm not sure how to resolve it.

If you look at our news item dated 26th April called "More Logo Entries Showcased. One Week to Go!" at http://www.valvetime.net you will notice only six thumbnails appear.

If you check the thread http://www.valvetime.net/threads/more-logo-entries-showcased-one-week-to-go.190996/ you will notice that all seven appear.

This is a regular occurrence. We normally resolve it by hardcoding the images using the [img tags but this isn't ideal.

Any ideas?
Just thought I would add; this only went wrong recently. It was working fine for several weeks, and only now it is omitting certain thumbnails.

Another feature request here, it would be great if there's an option in the recent threads block ACP options to include thread prefixes or not :)

Top Bottom