[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Is there a way that google adsense will not be shown on Portal´s Page but on rest?
I would like to use an Layer Ad on my xenporta page but if i leave Google Ads in there too i might get in trouble ;)

Thank you stewart. I tried that but got a bunch of error messages.

From what i remember you have to delete all sql entries too.

Anyone know how to make a block in Xenporta? Say I want to list out affiliate links in HTML. How would I go about doing this???

Hi, i'm trying to get my twitter feed to show on my "Twitter block" but i can't seem to pull my tweets from there, i only get something in the feed when someone mentions me, any idea how i can get this to work as just a feed? I'm kinda new to this, the "how to" was way too confusing.

Hi, i'm trying to get my twitter feed to show on my "Twitter block" but i can't seem to pull my tweets from there, i only get something in the feed when someone mentions me, any idea how i can get this to work as just a feed? I'm kinda new to this, the "how to" was way too confusing.

As far as I can tell the Twitter search only pulls based on popularity on Twitter so if your Twitter account is new and not used very much like mine, our Tweets or re-Tweets simply don't rate high enough on Twitter to show even though the search parameter is our @Twitter account. When someone or something highly rated mentions you, then that shows up in the XenPorta Twitter window. Twitter does suggest that you can put in "streaming" search but that is at the XenPorta level (if that would even fix the problem) and we'd have to have Jaxel do that.

What's wrong with the Twitter?
http://puu.sh/VJjn

I don't think anything is "wrong" with Twitter but if I read the Search instructions from Twitter correctly, the reason many of use get blank Twitter windows is our Tweets are at the bottom of the Twitter "ranking" so the search returns nothing even though it is searching just for us on Twitter. If a highly rated person Tweets to you, that will show up but your Tweets do not.

A pain as I was going to use the Twitter feed window like a Chat window.

At this point, I'm likely just going to remove it from XenPorta.

Hi all,
I have my portal index looking the way I want it and that's all good. However, the sidebar from the index is also appearing on the forums--I preferred having just the default Xenforo forum sidebar (staff online, members online, etc.). Is there anyway I can disable Xenporta on just the forum view?

Not sure if this is possible but I'd like threads which have been promoted from a specific forum to NOT have the article style applied to them.

Any ideas how to achieve that?

Top Bottom