[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I would like to know if there is any way to remove the black bar from the recent slider block.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.webp
    Untitled-1.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 36
Does anyone know if it's possible to have the "AddThis" social media sharing buttons (I.e. lots of them) on items posted to the RecentNews block? At the moment I just have Twitter, FB and Google +1, however I'd like to have Reddit, Digg and all the others as well.

Example:
http://www.hackslashrepeat.com/

Then go to any post, for example:
http://www.hackslashrepeat.com/threads/finally-inferno-crap-inferno.992/

And click "Share" - bottom right hand corner of each post.

EDIT: Just realised that there is a "EWRblock_SharePage" template, HOWEVER even with the AddThis code in the share_page and sidebar_share_page templates, I still can't get the AddThis stuff to appear on the RecentNews Block? Am I looking in the wrong spot?

EDIT2: Ok, my train of thought was way off. I need to modify EWRblock_RecentNews, but what do I need to add? Read this for the code that has worked in the other areas:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/add-addthis-button-to-share-this-page-section.649/

EDIT3: Ok, I've tried adding the code under:

Code:
                <div class="sectionFooter">
                    <xen:if is="{$option.social}">
                        <xen:if hascontent="true">
                            <div class="sharePage">
                                <xen:require css="share_page.css" />

<xen:contentcheck>

However, when I go to Share whatever news post I have selected, the share only comes out as a generic "site share", i.e. not specific to the news post, only a share for the website root (www.hackslashrepeat.com).

Any ideas?

How to I remove these two things from portal page only?

Page title and breadcrumb.

Thanks

Attachments

• remove.webp
    remove.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 40
How to I remove these two things from portal page only?

Page title and breadcrumb.

Thanks
Portal as in XenPorta or the main forum list? I don't see the title or breadcrumbs in XenPorta.

If you want to remove it from the forum list, you'd need to edit the forum_list template. I don't know if this is necessarily the "correct" way to do it, but it works:

Find and delete the first line: <xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1>
Add (anywhere in the forum_list template):
HTML:
<style>
    .breadBoxTop { display: none; }
</style>

If you have the Template Modification System installed you should use that instead of editing the template directly.

XenPorta does have a top breadcrumb, with that said i have no idea how to remove it.
Ah, you are correct (I must have removed it myself a while ago). You can do the same thing with the <xen:h1> and <style> tags I mentioned earlier, just edit EWRporta_Portal instead of forum_list.

I would also like to hide the top and bottom Breadcrumbs from visitors (at the Forum-Homepage). How would you do this?

Also, I would like to hide the Title at the Forum-Homepage, but not hiding the title in the Browser-bar (still keeping the Title for SEO-reasons).

Appreciate your help!

Hi there,

Great plugin ^^ But for some reason, I can't get the module positions for the portal layout to stick?
This was after I installed the TaigaChat block xml. Even if I go to Customise This Page and drag them into the right places, upon saving and reloading the changes are reverted.

The positions of the blocks don't even match what is in the actual setup for the portal layout. For some reason it just sticks Share and Facebook above everything else?
Any ideas?
Thanks,

Customise this page is a per user setting, not the global admin setting. Edit the layout you want everyone to see in the admin panel and clear your cookies to remove the personal customisations you've done for yourself.

Customise this page is a per user setting, not the global admin setting. Edit the layout you want everyone to see in the admin panel and clear your cookies to remove the personal customisations you've done for yourself.
Yeah, I've done this - but the layout follows neither the Admin layout or any of my attempts to custimise it for myself. It's working now though, I had to move each block one at a time, saving after each move to get them to stick, and then clear my xenforo cookies.

Not sure if this is the right thread to suggest this, but it would be great to have an option for the recentSlider/accordion to pull the first image attached to post stead of just a static file like "slide.jpg".. Some times I wan't to promote a user thread to display on them, but they don't have a slide.jpg and I have to manually upload them.

Thanks!

Top Bottom