[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Anyone knows how to darken the background of the description area in recentFeature block? @Martok would you have some idea? The problem is the texts/desccription are not visible because of dark/colorful slide image

feature bg.webp

Is there a way for me to remove the date? The one that says Aug 27th.

84e3d26349.png

I'm pretty sure it's something simple that you can just add to extra.css.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Is there a way for me to remove the date? The one that says Aug 27th.

84e3d26349.png

I'm pretty sure it's something simple that you can just add to extra.css.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)
Yes, just add this to Extra.css

Code:
.newsDate {
display: none;
}

hey guys I want to integrate a custom google calendar I made on googles calendar area but the problem is the calendar is developed with iframe coding and porta won't except iframe templates so is there any way I can integrate the iframe code onto my homepage with xenporta? cus I believe xenporta only excepts php. if anyone can help me I'd be most greatful. Thank you!!!^

here's the link to my site...

www.pokemon-unpluged.net

yes I made an error in unplugged but I am unable to completely fix that now...anyway thanks guys.

oh also if you need me to post the code lemme know.^^

oh one more thing, I have the event calendar plugin installed and added to the navbar but what I really want is a calendar on my homepage. thanks....again!^

enfact here's the code for the canlendar anyway....

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=neoroxasoblivion@gmail.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles" style="border: 0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Last edited:
hey guys I want to integrate a custom google calendar I made on googles calendar area but the problem is the calendar is developed with iframe coding and porta won't except iframe templates so is there any way I can integrate the iframe code onto my homepage with xenporta? cus I believe xenporta only excepts php. if anyone can help me I'd be most greatful. Thank you!!!^

here's the link to my site...

www.pokemon-unpluged.net

yes I made an error in unplugged but I am unable to completely fix that now...anyway thanks guys.

oh also if you need me to post the code lemme know.^^

oh one more thing, I have the event calendar plugin installed and added to the navbar but what I really want is a calendar on my homepage. thanks....again!^

enfact here's the code for the canlendar anyway....
Have you tried using the Raw HTML blocks that are provided with XenPorta? They are already in the Blocks folder, you just need to install them using the XML file in the XML folder.

@Jaxel - I've just installed 2 of my add-ons to a site that uses your portal, and that add code to the EWRblock_BoardTotals template.

Do I need to extend anything in your portal to make the results accessible to that template (they work fine with default XF and WidgetFramework). The layout in use is index

Hey, I'm trying to set a background on xenporta categories (the my-forum.com/articles/name_of_the_category) page but there isn't any node to stylisize. How can I do that?

Is it possible to change the activity name from Viewing portal index to Viewing page Home?

I know that "Viewing portal" is a phrase, but I don't know know where index comes from.

Figured it out.

In EWRblock_RecentNews.css.

.recentNews .newsDate .newsMonth { padding: 10px 0px 5px !important; margin: 0px -10px 5px !important; text-transform: uppercase; color: green }

For some reason I cannot edit the category of the article. I don't have permissions. I'm set as the administrator to allow for everything in the node.

Top Bottom