[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Every time i try to delete a thread that has been promoted i get this error:

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined variable: db' in /usr/www/kingswebsite/kingscrafters/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/kingswebsite/kingscrafters/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php(95): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/usr/www/kingsw...', 95, Array) #1 /usr/www/kingswebsite/kingscrafters/library/EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(53): EWRporta_Model_Promotes->updatePromotion(Array) #2 /usr/www/kingswebsite/kingscrafters/library/EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(11): EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->deletePromotion() #3 /usr/www/kingswebsite/kingscrafters/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(391): EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave(Array) #4 /usr/www/kingswebsite/kingscrafters/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1385): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() #5 /usr/www/kingswebsite/kingscrafters/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php(226): XenForo_DataWriter->save() #6 / in /usr/www/kingswebsite/kingscrafters/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php on line 95

Next question. Anybody know how to remove the avatar container or small pic container from the article in the portal?
When you promote a thread, just choose the option "Disable promotion icon" and the avatar or thumbnail picture won't appear in the promoted thread on the portal.

When you promote a thread, just choose the option "Disable promotion icon" and the avatar or thumbnail picture won't appear in the promoted thread on the portal.

He was asking about the articles which aren't just promoted content...

Either way, editing the template is straightforward.

Is there any way to get the portal to load on index.php ? When i go to my domain without defined path, it takes me to the forum instead.

I tried the global custom layout "Index (index > portal)" and it does make index link to my portal but forum no longer works (clicking it takes me back to portal).

Is there any way to get the portal to load on index.php ? When i go to my domain without defined path, it takes me to the forum instead.

I tried the global custom layout "Index (index > portal)" and it does make index link to my portal but forum no longer works (clicking it takes me back to portal).
ACP > Options > Basic Board Information > Index Page Route - set this to portal/

May i have your feedback on this? Happens to you as well?
Avatars for the last message poster aren't a feature of XenPorta (I believe). I think this is from the Last Post Avatar add-on. Not sure how you're even getting the default avatars though, I have the add-on installed and it doesn't show anything for me (as expected).

It seems normal to put the recent features slider above recent news on the main portal page. However when I do that then every recent features slider item is also shown below in the recent news section, and it looks odd having items showing twice like that.

I could probably do with a line to add to the template for recent news to stop it showing items with the slide.jpg attached or something like that. Or maybe I am missing something ? Anyone have a solution?

Steve

neQPh.png

anyone can help me to find a solution to my problem, I overwrote all the files and try to update me the following error salt

in advance thank you very much

I can't get the Facebook block to work. I've gone through this thread and tried various fixes, re-downloaded and reinstalled, but nothing seems to work. The only group that will show up is SoulCalibur. I've tried editing the EWRBlock_FaceBook but haven't been able to get that to work either.

I'm on Xenforo 1.2.0 and Xenporta 1.6.0. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't get the Facebook block to work. I've gone through this thread and tried various fixes, re-downloaded and reinstalled, but nothing seems to work. The only group that will show up is SoulCalibur. I've tried editing the EWRBlock_FaceBook but haven't been able to get that to work either.

I'm on Xenforo 1.2.0 and Xenporta 1.6.0. Any help would be appreciated.
Facebook Share Page Block > Controls > Edit > URL

Hey, getting this error:

An exception occurred: Undefined index: header in /home/stuff/public_html/forums/library/EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php on line 10

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/Twitter.php at line 10
  2. EWRporta_Block_Twitter->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  3. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in Waindigo/SocialGroups/Extend/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 26
  4. Waindigo_SocialGroups_Extend_EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  5. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/stuff/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom