[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Sorry if this has been asked before (this thread is now 167 pages long and I don't have time to sift through the search results)

Is there a way to allow for the Thread Prefixes to be active on the Recent Threads portal? In the normal forums we can click on a particular prefix and it gets made into a Filter. This does not appear to be possible in Xenporta...

?

This is the error I get when moving a thread to a subforum that uses xenporta.

ErrorException: Undefined index: join - library/EWRporta/Model/Post.php:16 Generated By: Dre Sage, 2 minutes ago Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Post.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/blah/publi...', 16, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(26): EWRporta_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(19967) #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(50) "http://8thos.com/threads/anonymous-pics.19967/move" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(6) { ["prefix_id"] => string(1) "0" ["title"] => string(14) "Anonymous Pics" ["node_id"] => string(3) "193" ["create_redirect"] => string(0) "" ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" } }

I have xenPorta set to Article mode. However, when I go to view the article (which is actually a thread displayed as an article), something strange happens. The article show up just fine however, after where it says "Comments," it shows the article again in a sort of block or container before showing comments. Is there a setting to get rid of the "repeated" article or is this a glitch? Anyone else come across this?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I have xenPorta set to Article mode. However, when I go to view the article (which is actually a thread displayed as an article), something strange happens. The article show up just fine however, after where it says "Comments," it shows the article again in a sort of block or container before showing comments. Is there a setting to get rid of the "repeated" article or is this a glitch? Anyone else come across this?

Actually, I've gotten this too but only when replying. Everything shows fine but when I reply, the article is shown again with the comment. When I refresh, it's gone.

Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone know how to fix this? #3337

Will I have to mess around with the RecentNews block template for xenPorta?

I am having this same issue, but it shows not just that one article again, but several. :(

I am having this same issue, but it shows not just that one article again, but several. :(
You too, huh? That sucks, and not just one, but multiple? It must be the revised edition, or it could be that you are using xenForo 1.2.1. I would love it if someone knew how to fix this issue, would greatly, greatly appreciate it.

:LOL:(y):LOL::coffee::ROFLMAO:

You too, huh? That sucks, and not just one, but multiple? It must be the revised edition, or it could be that you are using xenForo 1.2.1. I would love it if someone knew how to fix this issue, would greatly, greatly appreciate it.

:LOL:(y):LOL::coffee::ROFLMAO:

Ya, this is what I'm seeing: http://imgur.com/nnKE9B8 (edited, actually shows all articles on page 1). I'm using the most recent version of XenPorta and Xenforo.

Fortunately I haven't been using Xenporta, but I was trying to. This issue's stopping me from doing so and I'm going to have to find another portal solution. :/

I would really love it if XenPorta went premium with paid support.

Ya, this is what I'm seeing: http://imgur.com/nnKE9B8 (edited, actually shows all articles on page 1). I'm using the most recent version of XenPorta and Xenforo.

Fortunately I haven't been using Xenporta, but I was trying to. This issue's stopping me from doing so and I'm going to have to find another portal solution. :/

I would really love it if XenPorta went premium with paid support.

Update: I did a clean install and now have the same issues as you. I have multiple articles listed on the home page/portal, and they are duplicated in the "Comments" section. Yeah, a premium support for this would be great. Some part of the code may be duplicated somewhere.

This is only evident in "Article Mode."

The status update block doesn't take word censoring into account, the word is replaced everywhere else but the status update block.

i upload the image for the open post thread and not work, and after open in the second post and not...

http://footboleros.es/threads/neymar-vs-bale.18/#post-23 look please
Check the cache time of the recent news block, try turning cache on and off or waiting for the cache timer to roll page and the image should show up, but don't quote me on this, I don't use the slide.jpg system I changed it to suit my needs.

But I think that may be your issue as the image was added after the thread was made.

Top Bottom