[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0 CHANGELOG

• Comments in article views are now responsive.
  • RecentNews: fixed the pager for when routes get changed.
  • RecentFeatures: the old block no longer worked in xf1.2 due to jQuery deprecation. A new block has been included which uses bxSlider. This new slider looks different, but is functionaly the same. If you want it to look similar to the old slider, just add the following code to your extra.css:
Code:
#recentFeatures .recentFeatures ul li {...

Read the rest of this update entry...

News articles pages are a mess after this update. Under the article there is the recent features block. Under it there are the comments. Under the comments there are the recent threads blocks I use on my portal page.

Blows up when trying to upgrade the portal, using Xenforo 1.2 with XenPorta 1.59

Code:
Server Error
call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser' does not have a method 'verifyOption'

[LIST=1]
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
[*]call_user_func_array() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 140
[*]EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 71
[*]EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1434
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1373
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 86
[*]EWRporta_Model_Options->updateOption() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 151
[*]EWRporta_Model_Options->importOptionsXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 231
[*]EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182
[*]EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 59
[*]EWRporta_Install::installCode()
[*]call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 231
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 1
[/LIST]

Sorry, how to update? I'm pretty new here and I've never update an add-on before.

Should I overwrite the files on my server with new one and install the xml file?

Using XF 1.2.1 and XenPorta 1.5.9.

Found an issue with the 1.6 update. Some of the blocks don't show where they should based on where we have drag and dropped them. Countdown was showing even though it wasn't up in an active slot and our recent threads block showed in the sidebar when it's shown in the Top Right.

Other than that, thanks! The update is awesome and completely fixed my issues with the carousel. Thanks!

I tryed to update to 1.6.0,i coul not, i got this error

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DISTINCT template.* FROM xf_template_map AS template_map INNER JOIN xf_t' at line 1
and after it more 22 lines of erros in red color ....

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DISTINCT template.* FROM xf_template_map AS template_map INNER JOIN xf_t' at line 1
Me tooo!
After installion complete, all features seem are good! But when I change 'Max Summary length' on RecentNew, has some error
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 11 in /home/vdap34sn/public_html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/vdap34sn/public_html/xf/index.php at line 13

Last edited:

Server Error
Set a news forum.

Hi

I just tried to upgrade to version 1.6 from version 1.5.6.

I simply overwrote the old files with the new files, and tried to install from the file on the server, as per the instructions, and I get this error...

'Template titles must be unique...'

Any ideas what this could be?

EDIT> I managed to install 1.6. New problem though!

XenPorta displays fine, but when I try to post a comment, it fires up a long error. I have to disabled XenPorta in able to be able to even comment...

Last edited:
Hi

I just tried to upgrade to version 1.6 from version 1.5.6.

I simply overwrote the old files with the new files, and tried to install from the file on the server, as per the instructions, and I get this error...

'Template titles must be unique...'

Any ideas what this could be?

EDIT> I managed to install 1.6. New problem though!

XenPorta displays fine, but when I try to post a comment, it fires up a long error. I have to disabled XenPorta in able to be able to even comment...

This has been asked two dozen times, and answered that many as well. Delete the template Jaxel accidently left in there. I think it was the facebook one, please use search and find the exact message with my instructions on how to fix it.

Upgrading to 1.2 broke my index layout. Used to have a left sidebar. Any ideas what I can do to fix it? Even pointing me to the CSS template responsible would help!

Before (Pre-1.2: Porta 1.5.1)
58tl.png

After (1.2.1: Porta 1.6)
1utb.png

Countdown instead of forum stats, of course.

Sorry to add to the potential problems / requests, but I have managed to install XenPorta1.6 OK now, but when it is active, and I try to post a comment on the site, I get a pop-up window with the following error, and can not post until I disable XenPorta...

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home/cycle/public_html/bbs/library/EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php on line 7 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 183
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 7
EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 391
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 1047
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_saveDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 530
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 504
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/cycle/public_html/bbs/index.php at line 13

Any idea how I can rectify this?

Hi Guys,

I want the new Recent Features look similar to the old slider, i also added the code that provided in the latest add-on update, but for the attached images in the slider, it is in the center. I was tried to move all attached images to the right side (the summary text still in the left side) using CSS, but i couldn't do it.

Anyone how to do that?

Thank you! :)

Top Bottom