[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Last edited:
Hi. How can I create 2 articles list with difference category?
I see we can use evaluation to filter category but I don't know how to create 2 articles lists. Please help.

Hello,

I use xenPorta 1.6 with xenforo 1.5.2 and will update to xenPorta II - How should I do that, the korrect way?
Can I simply made an addon update or must I first uninstall the old xenporta and then new install the xenPorta II ?

Thanks for your hints. :)

Hi,
I purchased XenPorta 2 and have some trouble setting it up correctly. The first thing I have to do is set up a second Page with Articles next to the HomePage which should also contain an article list + slider. But how the heck do I get the second page in my nav bar. I found a short explanation in the YouTube videos I found, but unfortunately these steps didn't work for me. Does anybody has a step by step instruction how to get this done? I would be really grateful for any help. Thanks.

Getting the following on new updates:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php at line 195
EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 381
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 43
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forums/index.php at line 13

Hi Jaxel,

I want to disable or remove date en time in the block header, but can't find.

Thank you.

upload_2015-10-23_20-15-54.webp

And this icons, they load very slow ;)

upload_2015-10-23_20-44-39.webp

Last edited:
I get an error on trying to install mediorecent widget: Unable to install Medio widget; missing prerequisite Addon.

Also, is there any widgets for displaying latest album?

Hi,
I purchased XenPorta 2 and have some trouble setting it up correctly. The first thing I have to do is set up a second Page with Articles next to the HomePage which should also contain an article list + slider. But how the heck do I get the second page in my nav bar. I found a short explanation in the YouTube videos I found, but unfortunately these steps didn't work for me. Does anybody has a step by step instruction how to get this done? I would be really grateful for any help. Thanks.

It doesn't seem like getting much support on that product.

ArticlesMain doesn't have pagination! How can I solve it?
It won't have pagination. Only the built in articles pages have pagination.

Teamspeak widget is way off

https://gyazo.com/b26041f41a5f2883b954b445a6ffb667

this is the bottom left of my page,

this is where it should be and used to be

https://gyazo.com/fdad4ecb27416ef485f702d4a8e6bedb
Seems like a skin issue. A lot of people complain about the Teamspeak widget included with XP2; such as it having it's own copyright notice... I DIDN'T MAKE THE TEAMSPEAK WIDGET! It's provided for free from TeamSpeak3.com. If you don't like the included teamspeak widget, then just use the RawHTML block to make your own.

Hello,

I use xenPorta 1.6 with xenforo 1.5.2 and will update to xenPorta II - How should I do that, the korrect way?
Can I simply made an addon update or must I first uninstall the old xenporta and then new install the xenPorta II ?

Thanks for your hints. :)
Read the install instructions.

Hi,
There are a whole bunch of videos in the FAQ.

Getting the following on new updates:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php at line 195
EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 381
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 43
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forums/index.php at line 13
This error can happen if you run the upgrade script before you finish uploading all the files. Run this code on your database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL

Hi Jaxel,

I want to disable or remove date en time in the block header, but can't find.

Thank you.

View attachment 120075
Style Properties lets to disable the date block. In the header itself, you'll need to put in a template modification.
And this icons, they load very slow ;)

View attachment 120083
Then dont use them?

I get an error on trying to install mediorecent widget: Unable to install Medio widget; missing prerequisite Addon.

Also, is there any widgets for displaying latest album?
You need XenMedio Pro to use the built in Medio widgets.

It won't have pagination. Only the built in articles pages have pagination.

Seems like a skin issue. A lot of people complain about the Teamspeak widget included with XP2; such as it having it's own copyright notice... I DIDN'T MAKE THE TEAMSPEAK WIDGET! It's provided for free from TeamSpeak3.com. If you don't like the included teamspeak widget, then just use the RawHTML block to make your own.

just i didnt make it will do. Thanks for the reply though

Still bugs and missing simple things. No support. Very sad since my site is all done exept for bugs and missing simple features from xenporta 2 and xenatendo 2. Other plugin builders offered great support so far. Jaxel barely to none :(

Still bugs and missing simple things. No support. Very sad since my site is all done exept for bugs and missing simple features from xenporta 2 and xenatendo 2. Other plugin builders offered great support so far. Jaxel barely to none :(
What bugs? What missing simple things?

What bugs? What missing simple things?
No widget to show latest replies/posts. Apparantly its there in xenforo standard, and apparantly xenporta 1 had this as well.
In xenatendo there is no timezone adapting in the event itself, only at main calendar view. Also the threads made by xenatendo when together with xenporta makes a messed up view of the event, with the topic/description way below. No way to hide "occurences" when there is none since all my events are without occurence. In the thread made by xenatendo is also no adapting to timezone in the topic title- but thats understandable, probaly really hard to make. I am right now fighting this bug by creating a seperate xenporta article and seperate event in xenatendo, so the event order of blocks looks good and organised. Unfortunatly not a ideal solution.
Lastly events made with xenatendo have text "glued" to my profile. Not a bit of space between my profile and post, like on the forum.

Top Bottom