[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hey, i need some help....
how can i re enable the Date Block? I cant find the option after updating to 1.1.5 :/

Second think:

Before the Update the "Recent Thread" wigdet show the last Replier in the box, now its only show the Thread starter? How can i change it, that it show the last replier?

3 think:
I got an Error:
Fehlerinformation
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Vor 45 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#1 /var/www/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#2 /var/www/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#3 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...', Array, 2)
#4 /var/www/forum/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(195): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...', 'thread_id', Array)
#5 /var/www/forum/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(381): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles(1, '10', Array)
#6 /var/www/forum/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(43): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams(Array)
#7 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex()
#8 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /var/www/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(25) "http://wave-mc.net/forum/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

5)
In Chrome it looks so: http://i.imgur.com/wi16hs3.png
And in Firefox it looks so: http://i.imgur.com/4xrOVDv.png
The "Neue Beiträge" Widget should be above "Neue Profilnachrichten" it works in chrome but firefox say no :D and yes i installed it correctly in the widgets: http://i.imgur.com/bZJmKZm.png

Last edited:
Hey, i need some help....
how can i re enable the Date Block? I cant find the option after updating to 1.1.5 :/

Second think:

Before the Update the "Recent Thread" wigdet show the last Replier in the box, now its only show the Thread starter? How can i change it, that it show the last replier?

3 think:
I got an Error:
Fehlerinformation
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Vor 45 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#1 /var/www/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#2 /var/www/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#3 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...', Array, 2)
#4 /var/www/forum/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(195): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...', 'thread_id', Array)
#5 /var/www/forum/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(381): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles(1, '10', Array)
#6 /var/www/forum/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(43): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams(Array)
#7 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex()
#8 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /var/www/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(25) "http://wave-mc.net/forum/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

5)
In Chrome it looks so: http://i.imgur.com/wi16hs3.png
And in Firefox it looks so: http://i.imgur.com/4xrOVDv.png
The "Neue Beiträge" Widget should be above "Neue Profilnachrichten" it works in chrome but firefox say no :D and yes i installed it correctly in the widgets: http://i.imgur.com/bZJmKZm.png
1 - style properties

2 - the recent threads widget uses the BUILT-IN XenForo recent thread widget. If you want to change it, then you need to edit the default xenforo thread_list_item_simple template.

3 - This error can happen if you run the upgrade script before you finish uploading all the files; or if the install script gets interrupted. Run this code on your database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL

5 - You are logged in on one browser, and not the other... and your account has a custom arrangement setting. Custom arrangements overwrite the default layout. Honestly, people need to not use this feature if they dont understand how it works.

Got the update email twice, but I cannot download it.

It says:

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO v1.1.5

• File Missing
Try the link in the other email?

2 - the recent threads widget uses the BUILT-IN XenForo recent thread widget. If you want to change it, then you need to edit the default xenforo thread_list_item_simple template.
Hey,
thank you for your answers, what do i need to change their? It would be cool if you could help me, when its not to much work :P

Hey,
thank you for your answers, what do i need to change their? It would be cool if you could help me, when its not to much work :p
In that template, replace:
Code:
<xen:username user="$thread" />
with:
Code:
<xen:username user="$thread.lastPostInfo" />

After update there is a conflict in the Article View template. When I merge the changes, what do I select? Resolve using parent, custom, or both?

This error can happen if you run the upgrade script before you finish uploading all the files. Run this code on your database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL
IT WORK !!! THANKS MUCH!! <3

Hi,

its to possible to limite the number of article not per page but in total, i mean removing the pagination ?
I would like to have only 8 article displayed on the portal and only one page.

Not at the moment, no. Auto-promoted threads don't actually get a promotion profile until you add categories or change the promotion settings... so this probably wont get added.

Okay, thanks for replying. I'm not actually getting the promote options in the thread tools drop down. Is there something I can check to get this working?

After update there is a conflict in the Article View template. When I merge the changes, what do I select? Resolve using parent, custom, or both?
Ask your skin designer. I recommend reverting all changes... but I'm not your skin designer.

Hi,

its to possible to limite the number of article not per page but in total, i mean removing the pagination ?
I would like to have only 8 article displayed on the portal and only one page.
Use the XenForo Template Modifications system to remove the pagination bar.

Okay, thanks for replying. I'm not actually getting the promote options in the thread tools drop down. Is there something I can check to get this working?
Are your permissions set up properly?

I'm having troubles with the Author related widget. I tried it on an Author page and it's working fine but if I place it on the ArticleView layout, it's not showing at all. Can you check if it's working on your board?

So, this overrides my sidbar possitions addon, and took everything I had set up and completely messed everything up.

upload_2015-9-23_8-11-59.webp

My newest posts are now above everything else for some reason instead of being on the sidebar, and ALL my sidebar stuff is completely gone. What is this, and what's going on. How do I fix all of this? This addon needs some type of instructions because I don't know how to add anything I was expecting it to be able to add, nor do I know how to change any of this stuff it changed...

So, this overrides my sidbar possitions addon, and took everything I had set up and completely messed everything up.

View attachment 117555

My newest posts are now above everything else for some reason instead of being on the sidebar, and ALL my sidebar stuff is completely gone. What is this, and what's going on. How do I fix all of this? This addon needs some type of instructions because I don't know how to add anything I was expecting it to be able to add, nor do I know how to change any of this stuff it changed...
There are many instructions... in fact, there are even videos.

If you dont want this addon to control the widget locations on your forum list... then don't enable the widget framework on your forum list.

Top Bottom