[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I just realized that affiliate widget has ruined my forum after 5 hours, uninstalled it and everything returned back. =(

I am at a dead end here, I keep hearing about the slider widget and I have seen some cool ones, but I can't seem to find the actual slider widget anywhere. Any help would be great! :)

I am at a dead end here, I keep hearing about the slider widget and I have seen some cool ones, but I can't seem to find the actual slider widget anywhere. Any help would be great! :)

In adminCP from the home tab goto options group in sidebar called 'XenPorta 2 PRO' -> 'Widgets' -> 'Install New Widget' -> 'Install from file on server:' choose 'Features.xml'.

Also do not forget to enable it from the options and tweak it from style properties.

Note: the slider wont show if you don't have any featured threads.

In adminCP from the home tab goto options group in sidebar called 'XenPorta 2 PRO' -> 'Widgets' -> 'Install New Widget' -> 'Install from file on server:' choose 'Features.xml'.

Also do not forget to enable it from the options and tweak it from style properties.

Note: the slider wont show if you don't have any featured threads.

It appears that I don't have this xml available :notworthy:. I also just purchased Xenporta, my entire site is only a month old, so I should have all the latest features available:confused:...

LzTCAqe.png

All XML files should be in this folder 'library/EWRporta2/Widget/XML', if it isn't there then you have to re-upload all files.

Note: it might be already installed.

All XML files should be in this folder 'library/EWRporta2/Widget/XML', if it isn't there then you have to re-upload all files.

Note: it might be already installed.
I checked my original download of the plugin, and re-uploaded the xml and that worked, thank you for your help! (y)

What the Huh?? I mean how to remove all element of html as <b>,<a>, <p>, <br/>... on xenporta. I just want display one type text on xenporta.

This is Default:

1.webp

After remove all element:

2.webp

In this case, your support is appreciated (y)

Last edited:
You shouldn't need to install the Features or the Articles widgets. They are included automatically on the articles list page.
Yeah for some reason it got missed during the upload via ftp, Not sure how that happened... :confused: But nothing wrong with the actual addon... (y):coffee:

What the Huh?? I mean how to remove all element of html as <b>,<a>, <p>, <br/>... on xenporta.
Well thats not what you asked. You asked how to remove bbcode.

There is an option in the admin CP to remove line breaks from excerpts.

Stupid question alert. I'm very (very) new to forums, websites and all the rest so I'm grateful if things could be explained Janet and John style but can someone tell me what the difference is between articles and features? I'm playing around with my site, promoting stuff, etc but not really sure that what I'm doing is the right thing. Thanks.

Stupid question alert. I'm very (very) new to forums, websites and all the rest so I'm grateful if things could be explained Janet and John style but can someone tell me what the difference is between articles and features? I'm playing around with my site, promoting stuff, etc but not really sure that what I'm doing is the right thing. Thanks.
They are 2 different ways to promote a forum post, and when you promote to article that thread shows up in the articles widget, when promoted to a feature it shows up in the features widget.

@Jaxel - Does the news sitemap feature support the latest <image> tag so that the Google News bot knows which image to feature for any news? They announced that the news sitemap will support image tags through their newsletter.

They are 2 different ways to promote a forum post, and when you promote to article that thread shows up in the articles widget, when promoted to a feature it shows up in the features widget.

Thanks Andrew, so why would you use one over the other, do either of them have any advanatges over the other one?

Top Bottom