[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I guess what you could do is create another category, then use CSS to hide that category from the category listings... and then just place every article into that category.

The idea would be to have multiple category widget on the same page. I want one for platform such as PS4 etc... one for genre, but the thing is that I will need one for a lot's of thing. A main Battlefield Category could display each Battlefield category inside, etc...

I think it's doable in CSS (it will takes sooo much time) but I will need to update it everytime I add a new category and after this E3, I have a lot of work to do. If it's built-in, I won't have to update anything. The only thing I would have to set is the main category and assign it to the category listing widget ^^'

I know it's not a feature that everyone needs but I think it could be helpful.

The idea would be to have multiple category widget on the same page. I want one for platform such as PS4 etc... one for genre, but the thing is that I will need one for a lot's of thing. A main Battlefield Category could display each Battlefield category inside, etc...

I think it's doable in CSS (it will takes sooo much time) but I will need to update it everytime I add a new category and after this E3, I have a lot of work to do. If it's built-in, I won't have to update anything. The only thing I would have to set is the main category and assign it to the category listing widget ^^'

I know it's not a feature that everyone needs but I think it could be helpful.
Couldnt you just make a custom blank widget page, then put in only the categories you need then?

Another quick question. If I am wanting to remove all of the links that are showing up under the Home tab for xenporta how can I remove everything so its not showing. Just the normal home tab shows?

Good addon but support very very terrible. should consider before spend for this addon because you don't have receive support sincere from author (support reluctantly). The first time was the last time I buy addon from Jaxel ... A developer wretched ... I'm very disappointed!

Last edited:
I cannot seem to download the hotfix, and I have purchased this software. I only get the pay for $40.00, and not a link to the download.

Masonry Grid is not responsive. It doesn't take the correct sizing of each grid box on fluid themes.
Please fix this issue.

Masonry Grid is not responsive. It doesn't take the correct sizing of each grid box on fluid themes.
Please fix this issue.
You should not use Masonry in all cases... especially if you only have a single column. Masonry CAN be responsive... if you program your CSS correctly.
I cannot seem to download the hotfix, and I have purchased this software. I only get the pay for $40.00, and not a link to the download.
Whats your email you purchased from?

Please remove any dependency the left column has on the right column. It's very important to have the option to set their width and responsive behavior independently.

Please remove any dependency the left column has on the right column. It's very important to have the option to set their width and responsive behavior independently.
They are technically not dependent right now... all you need to do is add some custom CSS to change the width/margins.

Oh... in case people don't know... the Facebook Like Box gets deprecated on July 23. I am working on a new widget till then. You can see the new widget here (at the bottom):

8WAYRUN.com

Hello, how can I edit the layout of the Search pages? And the others pages. I need put sidebar, adsense... Where can I found the Layout ID?

Anyway to center the images either automatically or manually, or make them bigger to take up the empty space?

Attachments

• artice.webp
    artice.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom