[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
/admin.php?options/list/facebook

Thanks for your quick reply, I think you are busy, so I asked masterchief...

However, I think that my facebook setting is OK. Because visitor can register via facebook account normally.

The article was published, but only have local comment, it doesn't has a tab for facebook comment. Very strange...

Last edited:
Any idea why this is happening? It's only an issue on the Article page, not my forum list. Both have Xenporta framework enabled.
(Using the built in TaigaChat widget)

Drdwz58.png

Thanks for your quick reply, I think you are busy, so I asked masterchief...

However, I think that my facebook setting is OK. Because visitor can register via facebook account normally.

The article was published, but only have local comment, it doesn't has a tab for facebook comment. Very strange...

Are you using the Social Connect addon for that? It is NOT the same as Facebook Integration. Please make sure that you have filled out Facebook Integration correctly.

Any idea why this is happening? It's only an issue on the Article page, not my forum list. Both have Xenporta framework enabled.
(Using the built in TaigaChat widget)

Drdwz58.png

cannot identify problem you are trying to identify... attachment does not reveal enough info

Are you using the Social Connect addon for that? It is NOT the same as Facebook Integration. Please make sure that you have filled out Facebook Integration correctly.

I'm sure not using any social connect addon. Just using Facebook Intergration included in Xenforo (I had deleted the application secret in screenshot).

Here is my settings:

Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 10.57.57 AM.webp

And here is the XenPorta settings:

Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 11.02.12 AM.webp

Top Bottom