[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
When i am saving my featured image for the slider, it is add a black background around it then wasn't happening before? Is this a bug being introduced by trying to force aspect ratio?

When i am saving my featured image for the slider, it is add a black background around it then wasn't happening before? Is this a bug being introduced by trying to force aspect ratio?
It has ALWAYS done that if the image is below your feature slider size option in your admin CP.

Hi @Jaxel ,
Hi everybody,

about a week ago I purchased and installed XP2.
1. I like it. very good work.
2. I'm goin nuts, but I can't figure out, what setting I am ****ing up, that the USERS ONLINE Block ist not showing up (neither do keywords, but that isn't THAT important)
  • widget FW is only for the Article list enabled
  • default forum Home is "articles/"
  • widget "Online Users" is installed and marked as to be shown to registered and unregistered user group
  • show staff onlline is deactivated - this would be an other option set
  • I have only the article_list layout, as I only need the portal page
  • I have no article categories, since Articles are the showroom of users garages
  • Link: https://www.drivers-forum.de/portal/index.php
Any idea what I am missing there?

Why within the "Home" button... [recent posts, recent activity] seemed to be spaced fine, however, "Authors" is so far spaced out to the right on the column? Can we get that fixed to where "Authors" is right next to recent activity, properly?

Hi,

I'm a little confused about the slider image sizing.

I have the feature width & height set as 1000px x 300px

upload_2017-2-6_10-46-25.webp
The image I uploaded is larger (1024 x 680px)

upload_2017-2-6_10-47-5.webp

Can someone explain why the image doesn't fill the full width of the slider, please:

upload_2017-2-6_10-47-43.webp

Thanks.

680 will be resized to 300px, nearly 60% smaller.
What will happen with the 1024px width after it is 60% smaller?

Just curious if there is a way you could recode or modify the layout setting to make it iPad or touch screen compatible? So I can drag and drop the widgets.

Hi,
Is it possible to set the Masonry Grid style to an Articles (Main) Option Set?
My main Articles Main uses the Masonry Grid style, but having installed an option set using this widget, it doesn't appear in a Masonry Grid like the main one.

@Jaxel Would it be possible add a function to attach the Voting Poll to the top of each article?

I was thinking an option before you post to choose voting poll either on top or bottom of the Article your posting... or have it set to automatically post the poll for forums you have in the automated Article list.

I'm seeing two weird issues.

1. I just upgraded to the latest version and now my slider is weird. My images are 900x300 and the slider config is 900x300 but now my images arent fitting (they were perfect before). Adjusting the size in settings doesn't seem to change the way it displays at all.
    Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 1.13.32 PM.webp
  2. Secondly, my promote link is not working. It links directly back to the home page and I am not sure why. This applies to both feature and article promotion.

I'm seeing two weird issues.

1. I just upgraded to the latest version and now my slider is weird. My images are 900x300 and the slider config is 900x300 but now my images arent fitting (they were perfect before). Adjusting the size in settings doesn't seem to change the way it displays at all.
    View attachment 148009
  2. Secondly, my promote link is not working. It links directly back to the home page and I am not sure why. This applies to both feature and article promotion.
Revert your templates? Slider images are always designed to fit vertically... nothing in that regard as changed.

@Jaxel Would it be possible add a function to attach the Voting Poll to the top of each article?

I was thinking an option before you post to choose voting poll either on top or bottom of the Article your posting... or have it set to automatically post the poll for forums you have in the automated Article list.
Huh? There is a poll widget you can use.

Hi,
Is it possible to set the Masonry Grid style to an Articles (Main) Option Set?
My main Articles Main uses the Masonry Grid style, but having installed an option set using this widget, it doesn't appear in a Masonry Grid like the main one.
Most of the advanced features of the article list are exclusive to the included articles page; not the widgets.

@Jaxel Bah was thinking it be neat to attach the Article with each Article Poll...
I know you can create extra with Option sets what I am saying is to glue the Poll to the Article.

Top Bottom